Chapter Forty

(Sora's POV)

Oh great... Someone help me!

I tried escaping but I couldn't. Ursula created a batch of something black and smiled as she chanted something from the book, "Let the darkness from evil contaminate his heart and turn it cold," Ursula started. Oh no, this isn't going to end well.

"But, he will be himself. Having moments of evil pouring from his heart." She finished and flung the black mass at me. I felt it sink into my skin as I saw Donald and Goofy overseeing everything and attack.

The ropes let me go and I felt empty. All I felt was darkness. I couldn't let it out of me and I felt really horrible. What's going on? Is this the spell she cast on me?
Donald and Goofy dragged me out as Ursula roared at us. We swam away til we were out of her grasp. Donald and Goofy looked at me then at each other, "We need help. If Rocky sees him like this---" I looked at them and interrupted, "What do you mean by 'sees him like this'?" I asked.

Donald pulled a mirror from the sand and handed it to me, I jumped. My eyes were red, a pure red. I looked at them as I dropped the mirror, which just sank to the bottom.

We all panicked and had different ideas of how to get rid of it until we saw two figures and a fish swimmjng towards us and Rocky swam into my arms, "You are okay!!!"

(Rocky's POV)

I kissed Sora's cheek but he pulled away. I felt him tense and I looked at him, "Sora... Are you okay?" I asked him, worried now. His eyes were red, not the gorgeous blue that they always were. He looked at everyone and then spat, "Why are you guys near me? I can't stand you guys!" He said.

What the heck? I swam a little closer and he pushed me away, "Especially you! Stay away from me!" Sora spat crossed. I felt my heart shatter and I swam away, tears reforming in my eyes as I heard Donald and Goofy call for me.

Girl I see it in your eyes your disappointed.

'Cause I'm the foolish one that you annointed with your heart,

I tore it apart.

I kept swimming until I was far away from them. I hid in a cave and felt the tears fall faster as the song kept playing in my head.

And girl what I mess I made upon your innocence,

And no woman in the world deserves this,

But here I am,

Asking you for one more chance.

Can we fall, one more time?

Stop the tape, and rewind.

Oh and if you walk away,

I know I'll fade.

'Cause there is nobody else.

I wiped my eyes as Sora's words rang in my head, "Rock, there isn't anything wrong. I promise. Nothing will seperate us... Or turn both of us into Heartless. Baby, I swear."