Chapter Thirty-Three

*******Two Weeks Later*******

   (Rocky's POV)

   I ran to Jack's house after I ate on the Gummi Ship. Sora ran in front of me. Just like old times. My mind went back to the day when I was chasing Sora, then he kissed me on the cheek later that day. I snapped out of it when I nearly ran into Sora.

   Jack opened the door and smiled his skeleton smile, "Hey guys! Come in, come in!" Jack said excitedly. We walked in and I immediantly went to the project I've been working on. It was a scare design. Since I promised Jack, two weeks ago, that I would help make Halloween Town a scare again. I was creating a realistic Search Ghost, which we will copy and spread around town.

   Sora was working on his project, which was a realistic Shadow. We already made Neoshadows and Soldiers. These were just statues, you can tell because they don't move nor do they have the Heartless Emblem.

   Jack looked at my project and smiled, "It looks perfect, Rocky." He said as I finished. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and snuck up behind Sora. I moved my head and kissed him on the cheek. Sora jumped and looked at me, "Really, Rocky?" He asked annoyed.

   I laughed as he put the finishing touches on the Shadows. "Yes really, you love me anyway." I said with a smirk. His cheeks turned a tad red and he looked at his project. Wait... Did I say something wrong... Or does he really love me? Oh god... I'm stupid...

   (Sora's POV)

   I resisted the urge to just confess to her that I love her. I didn't want to make it awkward. I know we've been dating for a long time, but still. Jack clapped his hands in glee as he looked at all the statues of the Heartless.

   Since we eliminated the Heartless population, minus the strapped Neoshadow, we've been helping Jack give Halloween Town a scare.

   Donald and Goofy walked in and jumped a mile. Donald had his staff out and Goofy had his shield. Rocky stepped in front of them, "Whoa whoa whoa. Easy guys. These are just statues." She told them. I could tell by their eyes that they were half asleep.

   Donald yawned, "Quaaaccckkk.... Well sorry for not noticing." He said sleepily. Goofy desummoned his shield and stretched, "Hyuck. Sorry guys." He said. I chuckled and Rocky looked at them. "Go back to the ship and wake up." She ordered them.

   Donald gave her a glare, "Did you just order me to do something?" He asked in a threatening tone. Rocky glared back, "Yes I did, Donald. Go. Back. To. The. Ship. And. WAKE. UP!" Goofy dragged an Enraged Donald away toward the ship.

   I realized why Donald was so cold to her. I remember the conversation he had with Goofy. He still doesn't trust Rocky....

   Jack looked at Rocky, "I have something for you, Rocky. A King told me to give this to you." He handed Rocky the letter. She thanked him and we told him Goodbye. We walked back to the ship and I held her hand.

   She smiled at me and I noticed she looked tired, "When we get back to the ship, you are going to bed, missy." I told her. Rocky groaned stubbornly. "I don't want to..." She nearly collapsed tiredly but I grabbed her. "Like I said, bed." I said as I picked her up bridal style and put the letter in my pocket. I walked with her in my arms and she fell asleep.