Chapter Forty-Three

(Rocky's POV)

I woke up in a depressing room and on land. All I saw were dark grey and boring colors. I believe one was a grey-blue color. I sat up and groaned. My head was killing me. I felt like I was knocked upside the head. Kinda like when Riku facepalms and smacks me in the head for a stupid comment, except six times harder.

I swung my legs over the bed and landed on my feet. I took in every boring detail about this room, but alas, nothing gave me a clue of my location. I sighed irritatedly and tried opening the door. I wasn't surprised that it was locked. Why did I think that I could walk out of whatever this place is?

I felt someone hit me upside the head and I turned around to curse at whoever hit me. I hissed and nearly screamed, "What is this???"

(Sora's POV)

It took me hours to finally calm down and think of a way to find Rocky. Donald and Goofy kept giving me suggestions but I shook my head to all of them. Ariel watched us in despair and sighed alot, wanting to help us.

We floated around the kingdom for a while until Ariel stopped, her eyes twinkling with hope. "Couldn't you go find Ursula and force her into telling us where Roxanne is?" Ariel asked. I thought for a moment, It would be alot more easier than going to every world and search everywhere.

I nodded as Donald and Goofy looked at me as well, "Alright guys, let's go talk to Ursula. Thanks, Ariel." I said. Ariel and Flounder waved far-well and called out good luck to us.

I felt hope and fear fill my heart, both colliding with each other. Please Rocky... Be safe... I can't lose you... I thought as I swam with Donald and Goofy. My heart in my hands, broken.

A/N:
Sorry guys about the short chapter. I wanted to leave a cliffhanger on Rocky's POV. I want people to guess who the mysterious person might be that startled Rocky. I hope ya'll enjoy this story. I had a blast writing it. Thank ya'll.