Chapter Thirty-One

(Rocky's POV)

   I walked on the broken road behind Jack and next to Sora. Donald had his staff out and looked extremely nervous.

   We saw another unusual house and a tower. A woman looked out the window as we were under it. She waved at Jack, "Hi Jack." She said shyly. Jack smiled and waved back, "Hello Sally, can you please come down? We need to talk to you." Jack asked as Sally smiled and disappeared.

   Sally opened the door and I was surprised. She had a rag-sewn dress on with a needle and a thread attached. She had stitches on her arms like they connected her body together.

   She smiled shyly at Jack and I knew she liked him. She bumped into the door with her arm and it fell off. I jumped and Sora had his arms around me. Donald quacked and Goofy yelped. Jack grabbed her arm and gave it back to her.

   Sally blushed in embaressment, "I'm so sorry! That happens a lot." She said as she grabbed the needle and thread and sewed her arm back on. Well that explains the stitches.

   I hid my face in Sora's chest. Sally touched my shoulder gently, "I'm really sorry about that." She said. Jack put a arm around Sally. "She has a little problem, it happens not often but it's good to have a needle and some thread just in case." Jack said with a smile.

   (Sora's POV)

   I held Rocky as Sally introduced herself and I introduced everyone else. "Sally, can you tell them what happened when you and Zero were attacked?" Jack asked.

   Sally shivered and nodded, "We were walking from the graveyard when ghosts came out of the graves. I noticed that they had an emblem on their chests and they attacked us when they saw us. Zero barked and growled at them. Jack ran to us after we got out of the graveyard. They didn't follow us out of the Graveyard." Sally explained.

   I nodded and looked at Donald and Goofy. "We can try to eliminate the Heartless from this town." I told them. Sally looked at us, "That would be great if you can, Sora." Sally said. Rocky looked up and at Jack. "We can do that and help you with restoring the town's scare." Rocky offered.

   Jack looked at her, "That would be amazing!" Jack exclaimed. I took Rocky's hand in mine and we all walked to the Graveyard.