Chapter Seventeen

(Rocky's POV)

   "Rocky, this girl can help you with your problem." What does Mickey mean? She can help me with my problem? Which problem is he talking about?
   I watched Sora and Donald get into another skirmish over the controls again and I had to smile. He just doesn't give up that easy. I went into my room and sat on my bed. I layed down and stared at the ceiling. I stared at the glow in the dark stars I stuck up there. They reminded me of the Night Sky from home. Then the thought stuck to me, I'm homesick.

   I thought about the problem the King wrote about in the letter. I tried remembering the studies that Riku made me take. The Land Of The Dragons. There was a girl who couldn't be herself. She wasn't like all the other girls. She was different.

   How could she help me? No one can...

   I felt myself fall asleep and closed my eyes.

   (Sora's POV)

   I grumbled as Donald kicked me out of the Pilot's seat again. I noticed that Rocky's seat was empty so I went and looked for her. I opened her door to find her fast asleep, but shaking. I walked up to her bed and saw tears falling down her face. I knew that she was having another nightmare so I woke her up quickly.

    "Rocky, Wake up. Please." I asked as I shook her awake gently. She jumped and her eyes were fearful. I put a hand on her cheek and she looked up into my eyes. Rocky sighed and wiped her eyes. I looked at her. "Another nightmare?" I asked. She nodded and I motioned her to scoot over.

   I climbed into bed with her and held her in my arms. "We will be at The Land Of The Dragons in thirty-six hours." I told her. Rocky nodded and put her head against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and looked down at her. "What did you dream of this time?" I asked her gently as possible.

   I saw her eyes look fearful again but she spoke, "Heartless... Swarms of Heartless... Trying to hurt us..." She said. I held her tighter and layed down next to her. I pulled her closer and kissed her. She kissed back and I let her know that I would protect her, no matter what.