Chapter Two

(Sora's POV)

   "Sora, Wake up!"

   I wanted to wake up, I really did, but all I saw was darkness. That creature I attacked made me feel weak afterwards. I heard footsteps, but couldn't open my eyes until I felt something go into my mouth. The taste of a potion made me open eyes and I saw Rocky above me, a green bottle in her hand. I looked into her eyes, and I saw she was worried and scared.

   I put my hand on her waist and spoke in a hoarse voice, "You look pretty when you are scared." Rocky glared at me, but I saw a hint of red in her cheeks. I felt her hand on my cheek, "Are you feeling better?" Rocky asked. I nodded, and looked around. "Wait... Something is missing. Help me up." I said as I stood up. I summoned the unfamiliar blade I used when the creatures attacked. I heard Rocky gasp.

  (Rocky's POV)

    I gasped in shock.

   I saw the legendary blade in Sora's hands. I looked at Sora, then summoned my blade. It was Sora's turn to looked shocked. "What is this blade?" Sora asked in awe. "The Kingdom Blades, or known as the Keyblades. The Legendary Blades." I answered and Sora looked at me confused. "How did you know that?" He asked. "Riku taught me and made me study." I answered with a sarcastic bored face.

   I desummoned my blade as Sora did the same. "We should look for a way out and what this place is called." Sora said after a moment. I sighed in frustration. "I already tried getting out, but the town is named Traverse Town." I told him. "Did you at least try going in some of the shops?" Sora asked with a smirk. I glared daggers, but felt my heart flip. Really, at a time like this? I felt Sora take my hand and walk me to the first shop.