Chapter Fourteen

(Rocky's POV)

   I held my Keyblade in my hand as Rajah roared at Jafar. I looked at Sora, his eyes were worried and relieved. I looked at Jafar, "Let them go!" Jafar laughed and snapped his fingers. Chains and shackles appeared on Jasmine and I. My Keyblade fell from my hands and disappeared.

   We fell to the floor as Rajah pounced angrily at Jafar. He snapped his fingers and Rajah turned into a kitten. Rajah ran back to us and I held him protectively in my hands. Jafar laughed that evil laugh and looked at Sora and Aladdin.

   "Stupid fools. You think you could stop me? I knew this boy," Points to Sora. "would come if I stole Rocky. And I knew Aladdin would come to help rescue Rocky and Jasmine." Jafar said. Jafar looked at Genie, "For my final wish, MAKE ME AN ALL POWERFUL GENIE!" Genie sighed and looked at Sora and Aladdin, "I'm sorry guys." Genie covered his eyes and gave Jafar his wish.

   (Sora's POV)

   Seeing Rocky in chains and shackles killed me. She and Jasmine were so close but now they were chained. I watched as Jafar grew to be a huge genie. Jasmine and Rocky yelped as they started to disappear, Rajah ran into Aladdin's arms.

   I felt the Heartless release us and I ran to Rocky's aid. Unfortunately, they disappeared when I got there. The scenery changed and we were in some cave. "We are in the Cave Of Wonders." Aladdin explained. "Wak! Why are we in here?" Donald said.

   "To defeat Jafar and get the girls back." I answered suddenly. Aladdin nodded as Genie appeared, whom was sad and angery. "I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have done that." Genie kept saying.

   I had an idea, "If Jafar is a Genie now... Couldn't we just find his Lamp?" I asked Genie. He thought for a minute. "That is actually true. Find the lamp and everything should turn to normal." Genie answered. Aladdin nodded, "I know the way, Let's go!" Aladdin ran through the cave with us behind him.