Prologue

"Slow down, Sora!" I said as I chased after Sora. He kept running ahead, knowing that I would get him sooner or later. I groaned as I flopped onto the sand, pretending to give in. Sora came running back with a look of victory on his face. He smiled his cute smile at me and held his hand out to help me up.

I took his hand then tackled him by surprise onto the sandy beach. "Hey! No fair!" Sora said as I pinned him down. I laughed and he smiled at my laugh. Goodness, he needs to stop making me feel this way. I let him go as we felt the water lap gently over our bare feet.

He smiled and put his arms around my waist. I felt my heart leap out of my chest as I layed down in his arms. We watched the sun set behind the water and the colors that appeared before the sun set completely.

Sora looked at me and smiled, "I wouldn't mind if we did this more often." Sora said as I turned to face him. I blushed and he chuckled softly. "If you can catch me that is." I said teasingly with a hint of amusement in my voice. "I can, don't worry about it. If you could meet me out here every night before curfew, I would totally come out here. Just to see you." Sora said and smiled his smile. I felt my stomach do a backflip. He wants to see me more often.
"Maybe... Maybe not." I said with a teasing tone again. Sora smirked and kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks burn and he smiled, "I've been wanting to do that for a while." Sora whispered in my ear. I smiled and leaned my head against his.

He looked up at the stars sadly, "We should head back before Riku has a heart-attack." I sighed and he helped me up. Sora took my hand in his gently and intertwined our fingers. I leaned against his arm as we walked back home.

***

I saw my brother, Riku, on the porch while Sora walked me to my house. Riku looked at us and our hands, he sighed and looked at Sora. "See you later, Sora." Sora nodded and hugged me gently, "Goodnight, Princessa." Sora whispered as I felt his lips kiss my neck and he walked home.

I turned to Riku as he opened the door for me. We both went inside and I instantly went in my room and fell asleep.

***

"Roxanne! Get up!" I heard Riku say in a terrified way. I woke up and I noticed it was red. I looked out my window and noticed a storm was outside. A red and black storm. I raced outside as Riku went out. Sora and Kairi went out as well and stared out.

"What the heck is that?" Kairi said. Sora put his arms around my waist. "A storm?" Sora said. "Whatever it is... We need to find shelter, and fast!" Riku exclaimed as he ran with Kairi to the secret hideout. Sora and I followed behind and ran inside. I noticed that the door that was always locked in there was gone. Weird. I sat down as Riku looked around. Kairi sat down on the old stump and Sora paced around.

I felt my necklace against my bare skin. Calming me down and letting me think clearly. Riku began moving Kairi to the far side of the room scared. Sora kept asking him what's wrong until we found out.

I saw a big, black hand come out from the entrance of the cave and try to grab me. I screamed and backed away. Sora jumped and tried to reach me but it was too late. The hand grabbed me and picked me up. I heard Riku and Kairi scream my name and I saw Sora try to get me down. The hand moved back to the entrance and go out, but all I heard was Sora, "Rocky! No!"

I felt rain hit my body and saw the creature. It was definitely a horrible sight to see. It threw me up into the storm and I felt myself go unconscious.