I Fell In Love With A Suicidal Emo Chapter 15

(A/N) I hope you guys like this chapter :)

Quickly after breakfast at Slayter's house I had to leave to go home. My mum wanted her car back so she could go shopping with my aunt, Eva.

I pulled up into the driveway and walked into the house. I heard laughing coming from the kitchen so I went to investigate. My aunt Eva's face was red and my mum was bent over the bench top trying to hold in her laughter.

"Hey aunt Eva," I smiled and gave her a big hug.

"Hey, it's been a while." She smiled back revealing her dimples.

"Yeah, it has," I nodded my head.

"We're going shopping in 5 minutes; if you want to come you should hurry up and get ready." Mum spoke while taking deep breaths.

"Okay, I'll get changed and don't leave without me." I walked out the kitchen casually.

"Debbie, is your daughter okay?" I heard Eva ask mum once I stepped out the kitchen.

"I think so," Mum answered quietly.

I decided not to eavesdrop and ran up the stairs instead. I threw all my clothes off and ran into my walk in wardrobe. I grabbed a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and the first cute shirt I found. I couldn't be bothered putting on socks for sneakers so I just grabbed a pair of open toed flats. As soon as I got dressed I ran into my bathroom and applied my make up before running back downstairs with my hand bag.

"Come on, Brooke." Mum said as she walked out the front door with Eva.

We hoped into the car and drove off to the mall. The drive was noisy with mum and Eva recalling their childhood memories. I drifted off into though as I watched them. Maybe this is what Maddie and me will be like when we're older. A smile crept across my face. Mum always told me that she and Eva had their fair share of fights but they always put that behind them.

"Come on Brooky," Eva said as she tapped the top of the car bringing me back into reality. I didn't realise mum and Eva had already gotten out of the car.

"Sorry, I zoned out." I apologised as I climbed out of the car.

"Come on, we've got stores calling our names!" Mum squealed. Eva and I looked at each other as we shook our heads.

"She was worse when we were eighteen." Eva whispered to me. I giggled a bit as I tagged along behind into the mall.

Once we stepped one foot in through the door, all the eyes in the mall were on us. It's no surprise since we looked like three models strutting next to each other down the corridor. Women were staring with envy and men with disgusting gazes of lust.

Eva grabbed mum and my attention and said, "On the count of three flick your hair over your left shoulder."

"Okay," mum had a wide smirk on her face.

"Sure," I grinned.

"One, two, three," Eva counted slowly.

In unison we flicked our hair over our left shoulders and took everyone aback.

"What store are we going into first?" I asked.

"Victoria's secret," Mum spoke as a smile crept onto her face.

We didn't walk for long until we reached Victoria's secret. We walked straight to the panties section and started browsing around. I looked over to my left and saw a woman around her mid twenties with a daughter who looked younger than 2 years old. She lifted up a frilly thong and examined it.