I Fell In Love With A Suicidal Emo Chapter 18

Slayter took me all around the mall to all the stores he liked. Most of them were dark and emo looking but the others were alright. I told him my feet were killing me so he said we would go sit after one last store.

“Why are we going into Bloomingdales?” I asked Slayter.

“Lizzie wanted me to get her sunglasses,” He answered as he pulled out a page ripped out of a catalogue from his pocket.

“Oh,” I replied as I watched him study the page. I didn’t want to stop looking at him.

“Do you need any help?” A female shop assistant asked Slayter and I with a big grin on her face.

She had long wavy black hair with slightly tanned skin and green eyes.

“Yeah, do you know where I can find these?” Slayter asked.

“They’re right over here.” She motioned us to follow.

She led us through a few aisles, then finally we reached the sunglasses.

 “These are the glasses from the catalogue.” She picked up a pair and handed them to Slayter.

“Thanks,” Slayer smiled and looked at her name badge, “Mia.”

“You’re welcome,” She smiled at Slayer with a look of interest.

I could feel myself heating up with anger.

“I’m guessing those aren’t for you.” Mia seemed to flirt with Slayter.

“They’re for his sister.” I cut Slayter off from talking.

“Oh, is she younger?” She asked.

“Yeah, she’s fourteen.” Slayter looked at me before he talked to make sure I wouldn’t cut in again.

“Cool,” Mia grinned. “So how old does that make you?” She sounded seductive and it made me clench my fists.

“Seventeen.” Slayter sounded amused.

“Me too,” Mia took a little step towards Slayter.

Without thinking twice I grabbed onto Slayter’s arm to grab his full attention.

“Slayter, my feet hurt. Can we go?” I put on my sweet voice. Slayter looked at me like I had gone crazy.

“There are benches at the front of the store if you want to wait there.” Mia gave me a fake smile.

“We’ve got the sunglasses so we can go right?” I looked Slayter in the eyes with a pleading look hoping that he would cave in to me.

“Okay,” He sighed.

I grinned at Mia before letting go of Slayter’s arm.

“Can I give you my number before you go?” She smiled at Slayter.

“Um, yeah sure.” Slayter handed her his phone and she entered in her number.

“Call me,” Mia winked at Slayter as she handed his phone back to him.

Slayter smiled back at her with a bit of interest which made me feel anger and hurt at the same time.

“Do you like her?” I asked Slayter as we made our way to the checkout.

“Why do you want to know if I like her?” He asked trying to hide his curiosity.

“I’m just wondering. You looked like you were kind of flirting back.” I explained. “So do you?” I pressed on.