I Fell In Love With A Suicidal Emo Chapter 13

End chapter 11 Brooke's POV

"Fine then," I stormed out of the room without another word. I hopped into the car and drove. I didn't know where I was going, I didn't even care where I was going. All I wanted to do was get as far away from everyone as I could.

Continuation...

***

I stopped the car. I couldn't drive anymore. My hands were shaking violently and I wanted to cry a river but I had to try and contain myself.

"I have no friends!" I sobbed onto the steering wheel. I don't know how long I was parked on the side of the street crying for but all I know is that the sun is setting pretty fast. The sky was now a reddish colour. I wiped away my tears so I could see where I was. I was shocked when I realised I was parked at the end of Slayter's street. I could see his house a few houses away from where I was parked.

Without thinking I drove down his driveway and parked my car in front of his garage. I hopped out of my car and rang the door bell. I had no clue what i was going to say to whoever would answer the door.

I heard a rattle then I saw the door open slowly.

"Brooke?" Lizzie stood at the door with a worried look on her face.

"Come in." I walked into the house slowly as Lizzie wrapped an arm around me.

"What's wrong?" She placed me in front of her.

"I don't have any friends." I cried out just embarrassing myself.

"You have plenty of friends." Lizzie stated.

"No I don't. They all hate me now because of Courtney." I took a step closer to Lizzie and placed my head on her shoulder and cried.

Lizzie wrapped her arms around me in a big hug while she tried to calm me down.

"It's okay, you still have me and Slayter." She whispered in my ear.

"They all hate me because of Slayter." I blurted out.

"What?" She pulled my head up so I was looking at her.

"Nothing," I shook my head.

"No Brooke, tell me now." She demanded.

"Can we go somewhere more private? Like your room or something?" I asked her.

"Okay," She grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs to a room across the hall from Slayter's.

"Okay, talk." She sat me down before she grabbed a wheelie chair for herself and pulled it right in front of me as she sat down.

"Courtney told me to choose between the squad or Slayter, how can I choose one thing if I love both?"

"You love Slayter?" Lizzie asked shocked in a whisper.

I realised what I just said and blushed a bright shade of red.

"Oh my gosh!" She shouted.

"Lizzie please don't tell." I begged her.

"I won't tell. I got your back, that's what friends are for." She smiled.

"Thanks," I smiled as I wiped away a tear.

"Aw come here." Lizzie stood up and reached her arms out for a hug.

I stood up and hugged her tightly. We sat back down while smiling at each other.

"So you chose Slayter?" She asked.

"I guess..." I trailed off realising that I didn't really make a decision instead it was made for me when I walked out of the door.

"You go girlfriend." She high fived me.