-Chapter Thirteen-

Abelia Fern Russo point of view.

A hard knock suddenly woke me up in my deep slember and I checked the time , It was 5 in the Morning ! . And what I heard next Exhausted me.

"All the slaves are needed in the dinning hall ! Now " it was a human voice at least not the vampires annoying Voices. Then I looked at the others they were not yet awake .

"Guys wake up ! " I shaked they bodies.

"Okay we up , we up! " Vivi whispered.

"Guys we needed in the wall , let's freshen up , it's should probably take five minutes and we should be there earlier because we are needed now." Then Emily hurriedly Woke up fixed her bed and we followed her by making ours , She smiled and kissed our cheeks , Violet and I were so lucky to have someone like her. We smiled at her . The three of us got in the shower and we took it for 2 minutes , lotioned and Wore our uniforms and ran to the hall , and we got in and we saw no one there , well it's just us maybe others are coming . Emily and violet spoke while i was thinking about the princess and Dracula's wedding! If only things were different I love him especially after he had confessed. And knowing that his my mate , I feel for him passionately.

"Abby are you alright ! You lost in your thoughts . " Emily asked in her worried voice.

"No I am fine Emily and anyways I cannot do anything about it. " I smiled at her.

Then the hall started piling up , people were not late at all ! So The head of the maids appeared.

"Good Evening ! Everyone. " She nodded. We bowed our heads to show that she was superior to us.

"As some of you know tomorrow is the crowning of Prince Dracula our soon to be king ! He was just an acting king but he will be our king forever , So we need everything to be Fantastic and Classy and we need everyone to be on their best behavior. " She smiled

We again bowed our heads .

" So you should prepare for tomorrow , finish up your chores for today and everyone should clean the house ! Thank you for your time you should prepare for the Food ! "

"Wow ! They getting Married ! How can Dracula do that to you, he should basically reject you so that he can save you from heartbreak ! And the pain ! " Emily said in her scared voice .

" No it's fine Emily nothing will happen , I guess I wait and see ! " I just whispered.

"I have to kick his ass Abby , he cannot do that to you ! Honey he cannot " violet said.

"Well his a soon to be king Violet , his untouchable and he would kill you , his so powerful." They both looked at me and I shrugged.

"I sense a little love from your tone honey ! What's going on did he give it you good huh ? " Violet said and sassy Ness visible in her voice .

"No ! Geek ! Violet how could you think like that , we have not been intimate And I would never allow it ! " I said to her

"Well I would definitely allow it and Fall pregnant ! Trap him with a baby honey " Emily said

"That's cruel Emily " and I began to laugh look we need to work see you later.

Then Violet and Emily went to their said to be work places

I went into the kitchen and joined the line for the other ladies.

"Abelia ! I am sorry to say this but you know work in the fields of you could take that uniform of and take the uniform for the fields ." I nodded.

"Sorry to ask this Ma'am , Who's orders are these ? " I asked.

"These words are from the soon to be Queen and King ,I am sorry honey " she tried to smile but I could see pity visible in her eyes I just nodded and smiled , thanked her for the uniform walked to the toilets and changed into this uniform. It was to big for me because I have lost too much weight but I didn't mind when I was about to Wear the shirt I was given I saw that my ribs were now visible. I just cried silently .

And I walked into the laundry room and put the clothes there and ran to the fields .

Mostly I could see the Man in the fields and I could feel the vampires snearing at me and they were watching everyone ! I was taken by a vampire he showed me where I will be working . When I saw this Gigantic field that I have been given . It was really big and I could get started.

So I I started harvesting ! The sugar .

I saw people looking at me , I so wished I was in the Garden not here in the fields . I carried on harvesting and I was half done. When the others were about to go for lunch I also was about to go ! When I was stopped and that ugly.vampire told me to continue with harvesting , I asked for water and he shaked his head . Urgghhh my throat was dry

So I began to harvest again ! And I sat down , this was exhausting. Then one vampire bought me water. I silently thanked him.

This is what I was to do! no one was to Save me, I have to be strong I will beat all of this as the time goes on, I only Thank myself for psychological supporting myself within these darkest times.

******************************
A/N : from the kitchen to the fields! Will she be able to cope with such changes?

Please Vote
Comment
Follow me
And share

Enjoy .... Enjoy ....

~Ladies and Gentlemen I have a completed book "The night that Changed everything" so if you haven't checked it out please do. ~