-Chapter Twenty one-

Abelia Fern Russo point of view.

A Month later.
We haven't heard from Princess Viana since the time we saw her packing up her bags in a Car it was so sad! I pitied her, and Cassandra also dissappeared my relationship With King Dracula was developing each and every single day.

We saw each other almost everyday we could kiss and be touchy touchy but actually! Not do anything he said he would wait for me! Until I get back on track he does not want to rush me on anything, he wants our first time together to be memorable! It was so lovely! I enjoyed each and every moment I had with him! He was a good Man inside and out nothing like his father! And I had built a relationship with his family.

"Well you look beautiful today milady!" He smiled at me.

"Oh! Don't I look beautiful each and every single time Your highness!" I smiled back at him..

"Yes you do my Queen!" He smiled at me.

"I love you Silas! And I would trade my life for you! Thank you for loving me.. That has been the best Gift I have been granted, Your love has actually made me realize myself as a person. You are one in a million" I smiled at him..sweetly..

"Thank you for understanding me! Abelia!" I smiled at him.. He was my night in shining Armour and he knows it.

But suddenly A loud thud Filled us with Shock and there was screaming everywhere and Akeldama came running .

"Abelia! Silas! The fae kingdom is here to Demolish ours and Cassandra is also with them.. What shall me done?" Akeldama asked.

"Tell the witches to close down the barriers and tell our warriors to Get the hell out of their comfort zone and prepare themselves for a war." He said.

"What I'm I to do Silas?" I asked.

"You should be in hiding! I don't want any harm upon you" I smiled at him.

"But where will the other woman be?" I said worriedly.

"With you Ofcause!" he smiled. He looked in pain but he still managed to smile.. Aww my poor man.

We left the chambers and got in some room that had a safe in and he opened up a door and I found all the other woman and children, in this room even Akeldama and Silas Mother were here.

"Take care of yourself Silas, Please come back to me in Full! we still have to grow together and live a happy life together!" I said to him.. Looking at him in hope.

"I will do baby! I will come back to you my sweetheart, Just stay strong for me" He said..

And he closed the door afterwards and I saw him fly away Into war..and when I turned around everyone was looking at me in Awe especially Silas Mother!

"You know you have fully changed my son! I love this change within him! He was never like this, He was so grumpy, Arrogant a devil but now his a changed man. Thank you so much Babygirl!" I smiled at her she returned the smile.

"Yeah! That's true you have changed him thank you so much!" I winked at Akeldama.

And then I made conversations with the other lady servants and Emily and Violet were also here having fun, we spoke freely about everything it was such a blessing to also have Queen lenora here with us also she cracked jokes and she was so funny we laughed at everything she said, we forgot that we are human and the rest are vampires also we are servants it was a bliss.

°°°°°°°°°°°
Dracula Silas Aganthangelou.

"Why are you starting up a War Viana!" I asked politely.

"Because of you Dracula I want to be with you. No one else but you chose someone over me. How dare you? I am beautiful enough to be your bride and Queen.you Owe me that much " she said.

"I don't owe you anything and you need help! This is no more! You need help! This is not okay at all." I said angrily.

"I don't need help! So fuck off!" I said to her.

"Well Dracula you give us no choice" Cassandra said so.. Then the barriers started to open and she had power in her hands she had magic, she was using magic to open up the barriers and that's when I knew that I have been sleeping with a witch and a Crazy fae princess...

Then we started fighting my people killed theirs and My people were also killed! But they had more left, My father was suck a weakling, why didn't he train the warriors And it was only Cassandra, The far princess and Ofcause their 20 servants behind them...

But I heard cries behind me and I saw My Mother, Akeldama and Abelia they were brought to me.. These Man were mishandling them..especially Abelia was Just a woman who was so fragile she couldn't handle the situation! And it was toxic for her. The way their were handling her was frustrating.. They were touching my woman in the wrong places and that was wrong.. I will kill them.

"Well Dracula or should I say Silas, Are you willing to Marry us both or Kill your family." Cassandra asked.

"I am not going to Marry you over my dead body! I would never give yall the privilege of being queen! You don't deserve it yoh little hoes you have the audacity of coming in my palace and killing my people.

" He talks too much I will do it for him,"then suddenly I felt a Sudden push, I was starting to get intoxicated because of the Medicine they were using on me then I could hear my Mothers cries my families cries infact.

Then I could see Abelia's frightened face. Abelia tried to stop Cassandra but Cassandra immediately shoved a sword inside her stomach then that was the end of her, I felt her cries but I could help her, they slaughtered my mother and Sisters Head and I was left with nothing in this world they let me go and Left me all there by myself with My Male servants, Children and Woman Killed by them. It was only me and My Castle no one. And I regretted my decision of being engaged with princess Viana and sleeping around with Cassandra, I couldn't save my Mother! I couldn't save my sister also, but I would save my Mate which means I had to turn her into An Immortal. SHE would be one of us and fight with me..then I sank my fangs  into the side of her Neck and she immediately opened her eyes.

"Abelia! My love, Wake up for me" I smiled widely at her trying not to show the pain I am experiencing.

"D-Dracula!"then her eyes shut down but I could feel her heart beat slowly but surely.

The End!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE
COMMENT
AND Share!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~