-Chapter Nineteen-

Violet Montierro Point of view.

She looked Vulnerable, Scared and defeated, KING Dracula had killed his father for her, There was peace in everyone's lives that old hag was gone.. The only imagination in my way is how King Dracula is feeling right now with the rest of his siblings. Abelia was quiet all along, we tried to cheer her up but she couldn't speak up with us.

"Aby! Are you okay?" I asked her looking at, She looked lost I have never seen her this way before.

"Stop asking shit Violet! How can she be okay when that old man used her! And Raped her.. That was Rape and that was not okay, he reaped  away her innocence even if HE is dead that does not mean that She actually was not damaged by his actions" Emily said angrily.

"We have too check that she's okay or not? I understand okay. You don't have to remind me the date she was in when we saw her and heard what happened so cut me some slack of, I ain't perfect woman." I said angrily.

"What is wrong with you guys! Why are you fighting, this is not okay I understand he actually Raped me.. But stop speaking about it.. It hurts can't you shut up for a minute." Abelia said I have never seen her this angry before.. She looked heartbroken.

" We apologize "Emily said so..

She looked down, I could feel her suffering , She looked outside the window! She was so furious I could tell.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Dracula Silas Aganthangelou

The moment I came In the slaves chambers I could feel the Awkwardness around their Room, Abelia was sitting against the window, She had worn a huge sweatdress, which was give to her by my mother she looked like she had been crying.

"She has been like this eversince your highness, she does not wanna talk nor eat you have to help us bring her back." Violet said

Then I motioned them to get out, Since I wanted to speak to Her all alone.i went to sit next to her by the window and looked at her.. She was so fragile, mine to protect, Love and care about.

"Abelia! Are you okay!" I asked her trying to soften my eyes. I felt tears dropping and I looked at her, She was furious angered. Then I decided to enter her brain by touching her, She closed her eyes, she could feel the connection

Telepathy.

"My love! Are you okay?" I looked at her Vulnerable self.

"I am okay your highness! I'm sure your Wife is waiting up for you, she needs you the most." She said, it's funny how she still cared about others whereas she was in this situation.

"I should be here with you Abelia, I owe you that Much" I said looking deep into her eyes, she had opened her eyes.. She did not seem shocked about our Talking session inside her brain.

"No! Your highness am okay.. I am not hurt, But are you okay Your highness, I know losing a parent is not a joke." she smiled at me.

"Silas! Abelia, Call me Silas sweetheart and I am okay as long as you are safe and sound." I told her she looked in deep into my eyes and we kept quiet for a moment then she started to giggle..

"Why is your nose twiching? You look cute!" She said smiling widly. Oh we missed her smile it has been three days and damn we missed it.

"Well you know it's this telepathy of ours darling!and I know I'm cute " I winked at her.

She giggled

"No your not cute! You are a big bad Vampire!" I laughed at her

"oh really?" I smiled then I started to tickle her, her smile was the beautifulest, I can imagine my daughters running around with her dimples, Smile, Small tiny voice, Beautiful hair and smile.

She was laughing her guts out.

"Stop please stop!" she said out loud then suddenly I was on top of her and we looked at each other and I placed my lips on top of hers, my body went wild,I could feel the heat, Her lips were soft and Warm.. Very warm I loved every feeling of it, Our lips entertwined this was lovely. I felt at home, She was my home.

"oh my Goodness! My poor eyes!" Emily her friend said and she Closed her eyes.

"Well I have to go back but please it Abelia food is important especially for you humans." I winked at her..

She smiled back at me and put her hair behind her ear.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Abelia Fern Russo point of view

His lips felt Cold! They were so soft I wish I could have stayed in his arms for awhile, I felt protected and loved! IT was the best feeling ever! He was much more kinder to me..but I felt like it was because of what his father had done to, he did not care about me..

"So yall were busy in action! Lucky you girl. Your so Inlove imagine you being his Queen for goodness sake." I smiled at her.
"Agh! Please do not flatter me, Violet thats not going to happen! He was just being Kindhearted." I said to her

"But no Man would actually come here, in these filthy quarters to speak with a Servant." She said.

"He just wants to show care and support that's all to his servant! Otherwise his someone's fiancee and he wouldn't want me after what his father has done to me.." I said so trynna Stay away from anymore questions.

"Abelia! Open your eyes he loves you! He is a good Man and his into you, when you looked into his eyes did you see a liar?" Emily asked.

"No I did not! But that doesn't mean that his actually into me and ladies let us not speak about him no more! It's exhausting and he has a wife.. His a married Man and I am human we can never have something going on between us." I said.

"Don't you think your being selfish, he did not say that!" Violet raised her eyebrows.

"Well! He did not tell me about his true feelings he was only coming up to check up on me so ladies! Mind your own." I said humbly.

Then the bell rang which means it was time for dinner and here I was going to face the whole  people.

"Well let's go woman what are you waiting for." Emily asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our beautiful Abelia and King Silas had they first kiss.. I wonder will we have those in the mere future?

And anyways don't forget to vote, Comment and Share my bluebeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~