-Chapter Sixteen-

Abelia Fern Russo point of view.

Coronation day.

We woke up earlier than we were supposed to be.. We were assigned to different positions we had to prepare for the soon to be kings Coronation, I was assigned to work in the gaderns since I was no more allowed to work in the kitchens, And I saw Steven wink at me he was so excited I lastly saw him a while ago as I was assigned to work in the fields, This was the greatest idea that I had to work outside the house.. Atleast I couldn't get to see Master Dracula, He was so intimidating, Powerful, He was very true to his words, So handsome and I was embarrassed about the special moment we had back then and I repeat this that he made me feel loved and special, But he was not mine to be with.So Violet remained in the kitchen and Emily was also assigned to be Join the other maids and help them with Cleaning. They looked happier with the choices they got but I was just numb, I was scared of doing garden work because after I saw a snake at the fields that did not go well but Atleast I did not get any snake bite. So as people where fully assigned to their work places. We emerged the Castle...

"So here you are now my friend!" I knew that voice it was Steven's.

"Steven oh my goodness! How do you do and I am sure you will basically show me my working tools!" I raised my eyebrow and I smiled at him.

"You know you look beautiful, whether  you are in these Ugly, rugged clothing Steven smiled at me..

" Thank you so much Steven but I believe that we should get back to work. "I returned the smile.

Then he showed me my working tools and how each one is used  so that I cannot damage the Poor Gardern.

Then we spoke about numerous things, Steven was from a family like mine they killed his family brutally he had a little babysister they sucked blood out of her and she kicked the bucket immediately, such a lamentable thing it is..so they took him here groomed him into A Gardener.

"I am really sorry Steven everything will be okay as time goes on! Just know i Ma here to help you with anything.. I will always be there for you."

And I continued with my work. Since I did not want any trouble..

°°°°°°°°°°°

Dracula Silas Aganthangelou

It is a busy day! I am draped in my Attire, I looked pure.. I looked like a true king. No one was to step in my position even my brother, my cousin..today Princess Viana would be my Fiancée and Father will actually step down as king.everything is going to change I Will not be brutal but I will be when I Want to be.

"Your highness! Your Mother is here to see you" Treyya My new personal maid said so.

"Let her in!"I said Making my voice dull yet cold. She nodded and then My smother appeared.

"Son! Are you ready for today?" Mother asked.. Her eyes were filled with consend.

"I am ready I want to take over my throne as I am the rightful heir to it and I promise Mother that after I take the throne everything will be okay." I said to her reassuring her.

"Thank you for doing this MY son! You look handsome and I am proud of you my son!" I looked at her her eyes were teary. But I noticed a skretch in her hand.

"Mother is he back at it again?" I asked her looking at her wrist and raising up her sleeves.

"No! My Son! It is okay, Nothing is to happen to me, You father has been stressed lately." She said embarrassed about the situation I am seeing her in I could see it in her eyes..

"Mother! Do not let him get to you.. He should not be using you.. You are his Goddamn wife and I am going to kill him I am not going to let him get away with this one." I said to her..

Then My Sister Akeldama got In she looked beautiful.. AnyMan who was going to break her heart I was going to kill him.. She is my sweetheart.My little sister.

"Brother! You look beautiful.and your fiancée is stunning.. You did well with that one but she has a huge mouth and I hate it." Well Akeldama was a huge fan of princess Viana few months back on how she represented her kingdom well but she disliked her because she was a talker.. She was so rude!

"That woman is going to be the death of me.." I looked at her dead In the eyes.

"You know! I heard that your mate has been sent into the gardens and shes doing quite well.. And she was almost bitten by a Snake when she worked at the fields."I just nodded at her.

" So your not going to say! Anything about that.or your just not going to do anything about it.. "she said so while raising her eyebrow.and I knew that she was mad at me.

"No I am not going to do anything about it. She should endure it all and I have not yet told her that she's my mate so it should be that way.. I don't want to find myself in a situation that I won't know how to handle.. I am have to fix myself first before I go to her and tell her but not anytime soon."I said.

" You know what she will slip away from your fingers while your watching her! You will regret it and there will be no more chances granted for tou.and anyways I have to go the guests are now arriving  "She fake smiled

"well do not mind her Son! Your mate will fully understand.. After you explain everything to her." Mother said and she stood up and walked out..

After a few hours, Treyya entered...

"Your highness the guests have arrived. It's time." She said and quickly left.

I guess it's time for me to be crowned the King to our Vampire Kingdom.

______________________________________

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO
VOTE
COMMENT
AND OFCAUSE FOLLOW ME.

______________________________________