-Chapter five -

Abelia Fern Russo's POV ( Point of view )

I was woken up by someone shaking me.

"Aby , Aby! wake up it's time for us to do our duties " Emily Spoke softly.

"Let me sleep! " I was drowsy as hell.

"They will punish you ,Hurry up!" With that Emily was already dressed and at the door she quickly exited and when I looked by Violet's side she was already gone

I jumped out of bed ,Took a shower , Lotioned  and tied my hair into a loose bun wore my maid uniform hurriedly left the room because I was the only one left with that I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I spoke softly without looking at the person.

"Are you okay?,by the way am Steven I work in the gaderns ,Your new here right?" Then I looked up to meet a guy with Emerald green eyes .

" I am Abelia ,nice to meet you!,I have to rush somewhere ." I spoke softly

Then I left him hanging without even taking a glance towards him. I  ran all the way to the kitchen and saw all the maids lining up ,I wonder what is happening? Then I tapped someone .

"Hello can I please ask what are you lining up for ? ". I curioustly asked.

"We line up here to collect food for our masters ! Who's your Master? She asked

"All I know is that his name is Dracula" I spoke softly.

She Gasps in horror.

"You should not call him by name you should address him by his title or Master,It's good that no one heard you but am sure the head of maids heard you."
Then we turned towards her she flickered me a smile and walked into the kitchen.

"That was quite a shocker ,She has never smiled before ,Maybe she took a liking towards you." She said Amused by just that happened.

Then she was front in the line she took her food and bid me goodbye with telling me her name which was Rihanna.

It was now my turn ,The woman looked at me ..As if I had something of hers.

Someone behind me tapped me ,I turned my head to them.

"Yes!" I said

"You are supposed to say your masters name to collect food because some maids  used to eat the food and lie about having masters" she spoke softly.

"Oh I get it thank you " I spoke ,After all that she was gone

"Master Dracula "

She then gave me a tray full of food that included a glass full of blood, Sausage ,Omlettes and eggs ,Fruits and a glass of water .
She then gave me directions to Master's room.

Then I wandered around the palace Until I found his room and I slightly  opened the door ,And what I saw next made.me shocked a woman was on top of the man and they were naked . That woman looked liked someone I knew .  Then I entered and looked at the floor and played with my fingers ,I have never seen such an act. And I knew that this Man was none other than Dracula.

"Good Morning Your highness and his highness I brought breakfast " I said nervously.

" Get the fuck out  of my room human!!" he roared angrily,

I hurridly went out ,He was such a rude man with no manners.

"Ahhh! Dracula make it faster ,G- Good  make me yours ." The woman who was on top spoke with pleasure.

"Camellia baby,right there ,Just right there mmm. Yes Camellia ,yes ,Cum for me ." They were moaning and groaning in pleasure.

And with that said ,Would this Camellia be the woman who was on top of him and would she be my sister . No my sister wouldn't do that she had morals and respect.

All of a sudden the door open with crying Camellia  who the king chases away as soon they were done with intimacy .

"Camellia!" She turned.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE :

Do you think the woman sleeping with the king is Abelias sister Camellia?

Please Vote, Comment and Share!! I would really appreciate it if you would
If you have any suggestions you are free to comment down below..

And I hope you are enjoying the story.

Love
Starpranker13