-Chapter Twelve-

Dracula Silas Aganthangelou.

All I saw was red , I held this bastard with his shirt collar throwing him in the wall itself.that caused him to bang his head using my vampire speed I Punched his face .

i saw my Mom running to him, And she was crying Begging me to leave him , I have never seen my Mom like this , he really loved this bastard but he did not deserve her kindness.

"Silas My Child ,What are you doing ? , his your father , you should not behave this way " Mother said . suddenly this bastard Stood up and shoved Mom away.

" You see Mother ! ,The type of man you are telling me to stop fighting with him is shoving you away and you Goddamn know that he was busy with Princess Viana.. They were sagging each and other " I said angrily.

"It is None of your business! Whether I shagged her or not,  What do you say should I kill the maid or will you marry the princess ? to gain the throne ,You have only today to think about this.and remember if you marry the princess your coronation will be tomorrow." He said walking towards the door. And My sister ,Princess Nicola and my Mother walked out ,

" You know what Fuck you! You are no Father... You are monsterous. And I know that you want to shagg her oncw she's with me.You are a coward. "

"Brother ! You should marry the Princess , to gain the throne. " He said.

"Do not tell me what to do  Alaric! " With that I walked out of the chamber.

I went into my office , And sorted out my paper work. And Sebastian entered.

"So what was the meeting about ? " He asked.

"My so called father wants me to marry Nicola." I said Annoyingly.

" You know , You could marry her then take the throne and kill your father ,divorce Nicola and Marry your love Abelia . "

" But it will hurt Abelia " I said carefully.

" Silas ! You don't even love the girl ,You still like her  You should take the throne and if you do not ,Your brother will and You know how he is ,He will destroy the kingdom . " He said carefully.

"So are you saying I should forget about my Mate Abelia and Marry Nicola ? " I asked curiously

"You are dumb for a king ,Did you even hear what I just said to you ? I did not say forget about her but take a risk and marry clingy Nicola then dumb her  and Marry Your rightful mate Abelia " he shouted.

"That's no way to talk to your future king bro. " I smirked.

All you should know about me  ,When I am with Sebastian  I speak freely with him but I have never smiled .

"Wait wait ,Did you just Smirk at me ? You bloody bastard. Oh ! Can we go to your room " He laughed. AND WITH that I knew that he wanted to see Abelia .

"let's go then Sebastian . " I spoke softly.

We walked to my room and all the girls were drooling at Sebastian  and he was winking at them.

"Oh and Sebastian do not ,Do this in front of Abelia " I said.

And soon as we entered my room , I saw Abelia cleaning my room  and she was humming to a beautiful tune and she was dancing to it and  we stood there Ammusingly. And Sebastian mindlinked me .

"Damn bro what a sight ! " He said lovingly.

" Don't even think about it Sebastian ! She's mine ! " I growled.