-Chapter Eighteen-

Continuing With The Coronation day.

Abelia Fern Russo point of view.

"Well they are getting Married, I am in awe. They are cute together the babies will also look to their best!"

"Agh! They don't deserve each other, Princess Viana is a whore."

"Princess Viana is such a tease! I dislike her."

"She stole my Man! I will murder  her, She has no right I was supposed to his Queen! And bare him children"Well My sister said so she looked angry and devastated.

" You should calm down Cassandra before you do something bad!"Treyya her best friend advised.

Yep! People were speaking about Dracula and princess Viana's upcoming wedding, I was so furious but I had to keep my cool. My friends were busy staring back at me.. Their eyes were filled with Pity, and I did not need that now.. I felt like drowning and Killing myself I loved this man wholeheartedly. And no one would perfectly understand me. We have never had that bond! But I knomew that I loved him from afar. He was strict, overpowering and Ofcause angered by many things and I believed that I could change all of that, I symathised with my sister alot because she did not deserve it. She is my blood so who am I to point out fingers, we all make mistakes and We are not perfect even if we try to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dracula Silas Aganthangelou

There she was standing in her black dress, all the man were staring at her, eating her out alive with their Evil, Ruthless eyes. She was their damsel In distress.. She captivated them without her knowing that she did, she was all in a thin black silk dress and she was uncomfortable In it, she was breathtaking, And innocent. She smiled while she was serving everyone it was not a fake one.. I could feel her clapping her hands and her heart beating fast while My engagement WITH princess Viana was being announced. I saw pain in her eyes, But we were never that close and as human she never felt the mate bond. My body started to feel uneasy when I was tired to Princess Viana's soul... Yes The engagement rings emtertwine our souls..

"Dracula! Baby! Why aren't you looking at me, I am all yours!" Princess Viana said with her annoying  squeaky tone.

"Look woman shut the fuck up before i kill you with my own hands, Your so motherfucking annoying and don't  you see that" I replied annoyed by her sudden tone when speak to me.

"But! You said you are to Marry me, so you whole attention should be in me not someone in the crowd." She rolled her eyes.

"Look! Roll your eyes again and I will spank your butt off." I said lividly.

"I would gladly like that Dadddy!, and it's her isn't it? You love her huh? But why did you Want to marry me! You are one disgusting prick."She said.

" I am far more better than you are, I mean your sleeping with the Aganthangelou Man, The father and the son! Your such a whore! And I hope that you rot in hell bitch. "I said and I felt tears in her eyes then she suddenly walked away.

Abelia Fern Russo point of view.

" The former king is asking for your presence young lady! "A man in his 50's said so.. He looked human.

"Thank you Sir!" I said

Then I suddenly went out of the party and started to look for him! Then I entered his chambers and suddenly the doors were closed infact totally shut down and I turned around and went and faced The former king he was not wearing anything. He had on a potbellt and Hair. It was pure disgusting. He had lust filled in his eyes.

"It has been a while since I wanted to ravish that body! I wanted cum inside that little tight pussy! And Have you up on top of me riding me up and down and licking, Eating my dick whole up, You should take off your dress before I kill you in the count of one to five. "

He started to count and I shook my head

" No! Forget it I would never sleep with such an old man like you, Who has children older than I am, I don't want to And I am your sons Mate no a whore like Princess Viana is, You are such a Hypocrite, Greedy bustard who cheats on his wife, you are no Man and you have no balls for you to actually want to sleep with a young girl like, you will rot in hell and I hate you, You sick old hoe. "I screamed at me

" Wrong Choice! Girly Girly! "he said infuriated by my sudden confrontation. Then he started to mishandle me, He torn my Dress apart and my underwear. I was left naked in the open I tried to fight him but he overpowered me and tried to actually lay me down in his bed but I fought but he was so strong I ended up losing my power since he was a Vampire I couldn't have the same power he had.. I felt his fangs at the side of my throat he was drinking from me. I started to feel over powered then I felt his huge penis at my entrance, He started to tease me with it and he put it all in me, and I felt something tear, He was moving inside of me roughly that was not how I wanted my first time to be, I wanted it  to be with someone I love! Not a Grumpy old man with no heart.

I was crying! I could feel the blood Out of my vagina, he was laughing at me, He had the most evil laugh and I hated it, he turned me around then he suddenly went for my Ass, I was not a virgin anymore in both sides..it was painful, then he sucked in my breast, he stretched me with his hands I was in pain, He started to bite me, he Made me stand up and I was in so much pain then he Continued to Mishandle me...

"You are going to kneel down and eat me out human!" He took a hold of my hair and it was painting I was no longe crying I was numb. Then I knelt down and  opened my mouth wider to  get full access of his penis.. He was moaning loudly, He was enjoying it all but I was not enjoying it instead this would be the death of me.i am going to kill myself after this there's no reason for me to actually live.. He has broken me.. Then afterwards he wanted me to ride him... I gave it to him, I did not wanna fight him, he has taken enough, I was in pain.i started of slowly while he was pulling my hair roughly.

"G-GOOD Girl! Oh just right there amazing!" He was having fun while I wasn't I was just in pain..

Suddenly my body felt uneasy I couldn't hold my self anymore, My mind suddenly froze and I had cries of a woman and that woman was my Abelia! My father was groaning and she was crying and I suddenly saw red. And I flew out the party and I could hear Princess Viana screaming and calling my name and People were. Gasping but I did not pay attention.

I suddenly went into my Father's room and what I saw broke my heart Abelia was being forced to be sexual with him... She was screaming he was punching her and telling her she was not doing it right and I just closed my eyes and I could feel tears streaming down my face.. I wouldn't have listened to him.

Then I immediately went to him and took my sword and stabbed him in his chest and took out his hand using my bare hand.. I could feel Abelia gasping, her eyes were wide open, Aftr that she immediately collapsed and  My Mother came in and what she saw shocked her to the core,. She started to cry out lout.. She loved my father but it was hard for him too see that how typical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't forget to Vote
Comment
And Share!
And for more details please check out my Profile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~