_A/N -Characters_

Authors Note :
I know that it is really important to upload the Characters before your write the story but I uploaded them after writing the story and I truly apologize for my irresponsibility. And nevertheless thank you so much for being there every step of the way. It means alot.

Characters

*full name - Vladimir Morlock Aganthangelou.

* Age (Appears) : 60-70 , His Actual Age - 1149

*Position - Former king of Madrid in Spain.
*Species - A royal vampire ( He is stronger than the others and when he marries ,he does not marry outside the family  ,He  keeps the line completely clean and pure )
*More about him- he ruled the kingdom ruthlessly ,he is a greedy bastard and when he killers ,He kills mercilessly with no care . All he cares about wealth.

*full Name - Lenora Ricci  Morlock Aganthangelou

Age (Appears) : 56 - 60 ,Her actual age : 1037

*Position - former queen of Madrid in Spain.

*Species - Royal vampire

*More about her - She's a good women by heart , Beautiful ,Sweet. she has  endured physical and Emotional abuse from her husband. She loves him but all he cares about is wealth and The Palace and his people.

Full Name - Alaric Morlock Aganthangelou .

*Age (Appears ) : 25 - 26  ,Actual Age : 617

*Position : The prince of Madrid in Spain.

*Species - The royal vampire

*More about him - He acts differently with his brother ,So that he can gain his trust then he will have the throne for himself❤.Akeldama's twin brother. His two faced and has hunger for power.

Full Name -  Akeldama Morlock Aganthangelou

*Age (Appears ) : 25 - 26 ,His Actual Age :617

* Position - The princess of Madrid in Spain.

*Species : Royal  Vampire

More about her - Alaric's and Dracula's sister ,Shes beautiful , Intelligent and a nature lover , She is so sneaky and loveable.

Humans

* Violet Ambrosia Montierro - Abelia' best friend ,She's kindhearted , Beautiful  ,Intelligent and friendly .

*Emily Anderson - (Both violet and Amelia's friend ) witty ,  Reliable , Beautiful and Crazy..

* Mr Cristobal - A butler to king Dracula ,He is a patient man , humble and Nice.

* Camellia  RUSSO - Abelia's sister . Foolish ,Beautiful , Tall and skinny , Selfish and a liar

*Mr Lazarus Russo  -Abelia's and Camellia's father ,Wise ,Intelligent ,Clever and optimistic , A kindhearted man and a trustworthy man. (Deceased )

*Mrs Callidora Russo - Abelia's and Cammelia's  Mother  ,A warmhearted woman ,Optimistic , Smart and beautiful. (Deceased)

*Mr And Mrs Montierro -Vivi's parents (deceased )

* Lilith , Katherine , Athan  - Abelia  and Violets Friends.

* Adrasteia Andrianakis - Main head of the maids .  and a Vampire .

* Extras in the novel

__Olive Jackson
__Popoy dumitru
__Dawn Adams
__Eva Adimos
__Beckett oprea
__Cohan Coica
__Cassius Augustin
__blade Rivers
__Elisabeta  Ferrari

Royal Advisor - Luther

Main characters

Full Name - Dracula Silas Morlock  Aganthangelou

*Age (Appears ) : 28 - 29 , his actual Age :  807

* Position : Soon to be King of Madrid of Spain.

*Species : Royal Vampire (His powerful ,Strong and Merciless )

* More about him :His a devil , Cruel , seductive , Hot , Lovable ,Strong ,Brave and Smart .

His abilities - Flying ,hypnosis, Telepathy , fire control, invisibility , Vampire speed , Go through locked doors  And Others which are not known.

*FullName - Abelia  Fern Russo

AGE : 18 Years old

Species : Human

More about her - She's from a middle class family and a legitimate child , She is the Kings mate

Personality - Shes Selfless , A humble ,Responsible , Loving ,She's beautiful , Nice , Caring and warm hearted.

_______________________________________________________________________

You will be able to find some of the characters abilities in the story  and the other characters will be mentioned as the story goes on.

I hope your enjoying the story so far.

Starpranker13