-Chapter Seven-

_______________________________________

Dracula Silas Aganthangelou POV (Point of View)

After the meeting itself  I went straight back home to have dinner.I heard that my personal maid came back to give me my lunch ,but I was not there ,My butler Cristobal told me that she saw her knocking  on the door.

Then I arrived in my bedroom using one of my abilities which is flying .When I entered my room I walked through the wall , I saw her ,She was looking for something and her bosoms and Ass were jiggling and calling for me to touch them ,I was so aroused and would definitely   need a shower after this ,

I decided to scare my little mate a bit , Yes she's my mate I found out from the day she saw me having sex with camellia was just a fling to satisfy my needs am done with her ,I never loved her but she was the one desperate for my love I was going to make a move but Mother barged in and I know I was rude to her ,I  didn't want a human mate but  Mother saw the look I gave her ,she said I had a possessive look which means she was mate , she told me I should go for it and besides she's a nice girl.

Then I tapped her and already my Eye colour  changed and my fangs became sharp and visible, She got unconscious ,as she saw me as she had tilted her head towards me and Gently placed her in my bed  and bit her wrist and healed her , I had a sudden urge to look at her  then I looked are her face ,She was so beautiful ,She had soft plump lips and long eyelashes and  black eyelashes ,She had soft snores and she was very cute  ,What was happening to me  I shouldn't be thinking about her in this way ,I should be thinking  about my fiancée 'Eva'  she's dead I know and I promised I would love only her and no one else would come between us . I removed Abelia's blanket ,She has a nice name  ,I have asked my  royal advisor Luther to collect some information on her. And as I have removed her blanket I saw her Voluptuous body .She indeed was beautiful ,I wanted her and I felt a boner ,Damn!! ,Why was my body reacting this way ,I wanted to feel her against me ,Make her  feel special ,pamper her , I wanted to feel my name inside her mouth ,I wanted her mouth and teeth around my cock  ,and my mouth in between her thighs ,Control her in all ways And cum inside of her ,Show her different worlds and love her . I should control myself I don't know the girl much but I don't understand why I feel like this ,I have never felt anything for a girl,afterwards I took a shower wore my pajamas and  did my work on my laptop.

Then I saw her waking to ,She stood up quickly and bowed her head.

"I am sorry your highness ,It will never happen again " she spoke softly and sweetly without giving me the eye contact I needed, She had beautiful hazel Eyes, That had a greenish shade imagine the eyes in our children and Having to protect my daughter if man follow her. I wanted a daughter just like her.. She was beautiful.

I just merely nodded  and continued with my work ,She continued walking until She Lost her balance I used my vampire speed to reach to her and I held her bridal style.

"I can walk  sir ,You don't need to carry me " her voice dropped to a whisper .

" I will always carry you no matter where we are and you will sleep here tonight "  I leaned  over and whispered in her ear.

"Your highness ,I am breaking the rules I have to go " then as I settled her on my bed ,she quickly sped out for the door and closed it behind her I assume she was
going to have dinner and Go straight into her room.

With that I got under the covers to and  entered my Little sister (Akeldama)

"Brother ! ,Why didn't you eat dinner with us? " She  angrily asked.

" I ate in my room AkelDama and I was back from a boring meeting and I had work that I wanted to finish up" I spoke softly I had always adored my sister she was one of my favourite girls ,She was always there for me when Eva Died .

"Well go back to sleep brother I will Catch up  with you in the morning ,I love you" she spoke sweetly

"Bye ,I love you too Princess" with that said she left my room.

Two hours passed and I at I'll couldn't sleep the girl was driving me insane ,I think I should call Camellia ,I need her to suck me off . I dialled her Number.

"   I knew you would call darling ,what do you need "She spoke faking the sweetness in her voice .

This morning I chased her out of my room as soon as we were done with intimacy ,She then told me that I would  call her back tonight and that is what am definitely doing tonight . I dropped the call and I decided to call my long time fling (Despoina ) She is a blonde with curly hair and  hazel eyes. She was tall and had big bosoms.nothing compared to Abelia. No! nothing compared to Eva . she was also a vampire .

" Your majesty I wasn't expecting your call.!"She spoke softly.

"Well Despoina Come here in my room right now"I annoyingly spoked .

"YES sire !" She spoke seductively.

With that I heard a knock at the door ,and she was already here ,I a slumped her  against the wall and kissed the life out of her.

"Someone really needed me ,Trust me honey I was craving for you too " With that  I threw her in my bed , and opened the drawer and to look for the comdom and luckily I found one. And I told her to be on all fours and I inserted my dick in her ass .

Despoina was moaning in pleasure until I ruined it all by calling her name.

"Abelia cum for me sweetheart"

" Silas who is Abelia?" SHE was really mad . I stood there dumbfounded , She picked her coat and wore it and took her heals and before she started walking she tilted her head towards me .

"You will regret it Silas ,I hate you with every fibre in my body"  I use my vampire speed and chocked her .

"Don't you dare speak to me like that ,I am a royal and your just a a nobody ,You are just a Vampire who has no use in my world, So get the fuck out of my room ,With that being said She ran to the door and banged it loudly then I took a shower and carried on with the files .

___________________________________________________