-Chapter One-

It has been tough years ,we are like prisoners hiding in our own shell, We are scared that they may come and Adapt us ,Atleast there are powerful witches to help us hide out scents ,We have to renew so that it's difficult to find us ,only I know if they find us ,The witches would be deadmeat and that would lead to werewolf's because the witches are the only ones who  know about their whereabouts ,So their lives are at stake.

Father, Mother and I have been with each other ever since Camilla had been abducted..My parents have been distant ever since that accident like totally distant.... We are a poor family but sometimes My parents make means to actually take us out.. I remember when my :

My older Sister  Camellia was captured by the vampires we were at a restaurant having lunch with my parents we were celebrating her 18th birthday it was a hard time for  Mother  she couldn't eat , father  always snapped at me most of the time I  despised  what it was like at home she was the Jovial  one, Confident and some what a peculiar  person I loved her a lot because  she would do anything for me if I was to get a beating she would always take the blame ,I miss her so much  and  Mother has faith that she is still alive, Every time of the year in her natal day and when it is the time where by she was abducted Mother  always locks herself  inside her room and crys herself to sleep and she does not  speak  with anyone until it's the next day .

Father  always tries to cheer her up but it always stays the same atleast I have a friend whom I always talk to Violet Ambrosia Montierro she's half Italian and half American her mother moved to Italy then that's when she found vivi's dad then their love blossomed ,we have been friends since kindergarten and Her mom is also our homeschool teacher and we have the same friends ,Katherine ,Athan and lilith  ,They are the best I just wish we could stay together because we have quite remarkable Worth remembering moments we shared .
I love my acquaintances alot. I met them in the commune they are my half in everything and I wish we can not be separated from each other.

I know that my  family is broken into pieces but I try to fix where I can fix but truth be told I cannot bring my Older Sister back and I cannot take her space and am thankful to my parents that they never compare us at at all . If I would be captured I wonder what my parents would do because I could not  leave without them and same applies for them. Since yall do not know me I am Abelia Fern Russo. I am 18 years old.

"Abelia Fern Russo  how come your room is this dirty ,I told you many times to clean and you are going to be late for class " Mom scolded me as she looked at my Untidy room  which had books scattered everywhere and clothes that have fell out of the Woadrobe because am indecisive person when it comes to what I  wear.

"Mama don't worry am going to fix it real soon ,I cannot decide on an outfit "I said innocently.

"Honey don't make that as an excuse anyways due to the cold weather just wear your sneakers ,hoodie and tights anyways am going to finish making breakfast "she said walking away.

Suddenly my cellphone began to rang not paying attention to it  staring at the Cold weather outside  "Hello" I answered ,not paying any attention to the caller.

"Wow! Abelia. I am mesmerized by your suddenly cold behavior. "  A melodic voice answered,Making me chuckle 

"Violet! You sound like an old woman "I squealed in enthusiasm at the recognition of My Best friends voice it feels like a year we have not seen or talked to each other but it's been only days . "I missed your Beautiful face  Vivi , Don't you wanna have a sleepover at my place"

"Geez who wouldn't like to sleep on your Comfy bed and talk about men all night long"I rolled my eyes and grinned on her comment about men.

" Really Vivi! When your visiting all you think about are our Conversation indulging in Man " I could hear her chuckle at the other side of the cellphone.

"See ya"She remarked. That's how she was always running away from serious debates...

Then I  walked my way to the kitchen, We had a decent house it was just a 3 rooms house I then found my Mother cooking breakfast.

"Aww look at you all looking beautiful and cleaned up sweetheart"She exclaimed.

"Mom stop flattering me it's just a hoodie ,tights and sneakers "I chuckled at her shocked face after I said that

"What do you mean ?,You should take that as a compliment My girl and go sit and have breakfast"She  raised her eyebrow .

Then I took my leave and went into the dining area.. I did not want to Choler Mother

"Good Morning Daddy " with enthusiasm I kissed his cheek. I love my dad so much not like other dad's he sacrificed alot for me to be this far. Because some kids had been adapted but he has protected me and ever since my sister's death he has become more possessive.

Then mom can
Me out with breakfast we all pray  and ate in silence. and I could sense that they were worried that the Evil beings  would get to me.Today I felt as if something bad was going to happen ,But I did not bother feeling my thoughts with because all I was looking forward to was me being with my friend and having lots and lots of fun. So after breakfast I took my bag with already packed books kissed my mom goodbye and went into our Garage to start fixing the material for learning,It helps us alot because even our houses are that closer...

Then two hours pass by with my friend and her Mom not being here. I waited by listening to Charlie puth  "Keep" .

Then finally the door opened and it reveals My closest friend Amberosia in her naive blue high waisted jeans , A white t-shirt and some Jacket that is paired with Nike sneakers, My friends were rich... Their houses were beautiful but except mine.. I don't know how I ended up with them as friends but they are beautiful people inside and out. Following her was Mrs Montierro , Katherine ,lilith, Athan.

"Morning Sweetheart"Mrs Montierro Greets Cheerfully. I grinned at her and Gently waved at her, she was wearing a floral dress and black flats.

"Kids we won't have much to do today so just read some Literature then we go home earlier."

Then after two hours we were all finished and we went home ,I entered and went straight up to bed and there was too much silence ,Maybe my parents had wanted to shop for Groceries

After a few minutes my parents came back and Mom cooked dinner then we ate in silence until I broke the silence.

"Guys how was your day?"I asked
They just mumbled that it was Good I know they were worried sick .

"Don't worry Guys nothing will happen to me ,I know dad your going to protect me with your all might. "I reassured them.

"We will try by all means to protect you. We love you and Goodnight"My Mom Smiled sweetly.

"I love you too Guys" I said and went into my room... I decided to take a bath using a small basin.

"Sorry Aby your Vivi can't make it! "

"No problem hun goodnight! "

After a short prayer  with that I  dossed off....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE :

Hello everyone! this was the first Chapter of Silent Me, I hope you liked it because if you did, do not forget to vote, comment and Share!

And if you have any suggestions or any ideas I would really love it if you could share them with me because the more you share the more open minded I Will be.

Love
Starpranker13