-Chapter Fifteen-

Dracula Silas Aganthangelou.

"Dude! Are you going to really marry that woman?" Sebastian asked, Sebastian was the one who actually came up with this decision i have taken but I feel like his not being supportive.

"look Sebastian you may be my best friend but stay out of it.. Before I lose it." I said angrily he had no right to question me about my marriage with this woman.. I love Abelia it took me a hard time to actually see that I do know that I am free to be with her and boom another problem appears. It's crazy how this is and I want to be with Abelia and My father is making this hard for me.

"okay.. Okay! I did not see Abelia today.. Where is she? Is she sick?" Sebastian asked.

"No! Father thought it would be better for her to work in the fields.. And it's for the best maybe I will be able to stay away from her." Sebastian laughed at me..tears streamed down from his eyes.

"You know I have been respectful all this time.. Being your best friend at all times but what you are about to do is stupid.. So you will rather let go of your Mate and Marry the woman you don't love, The bitch who sleeps with your father, the whore who destroys your Mothers Marriage. "He looked upset.

" You don't know nothing about me then Sebastian! I have all this planned out and You will be surprised with the end results. "I said Amusingly.

" but are you really Carrying on with this.. You are hurting your Mate and you know it.. You are one foolish, Stubborn soon to be king! You are so useless"Sebastian said he look livid.. But he had no right to speak to me that way.. I was his king and he had to respect me even though he was my Bestfriend and no one speaks to me in that Manner I have to actually teach him a lesson. Then I decided to punch his face and I he flew to against the wall with one punch.. He fell down.. Looking back at me with murderous eyes... One thing any person would say about Sebastian is his good mouth and Bad fighting skills..he was one of the weakest vampires.. He could only heal people and hear their thoughts but when it comes to Physical fighting he was not good at it.

"Get the hell out of my way Sebastian this is the last time I am actually warning you to stay out of my business and I am soon to be your king you have to respect, Next time I will not punch you but kill you." I angrily said to him. He practically ran away from my chambers and he quickly shut off his mind for me to read him.

" Your highness! I have been appointed as your new maid.. To serve all your need.. My name is Treyya! "She said not looking straight into my eyes. She looked familiar. Like I know her from somewhere.

"look up for me to see you!" I said. She immediately looked and smiled at me, and I guessed that correctly she's really familiar I have seen her from someone.

"I see! You are Camellia's Bestfriend! But that does not give you the privilege to actually think that I will make it easier for you and don't you try to flirt with me.. I don't love you all and your nothing to me.. I don't like clingy bitches and go fetch my food. "I said and she did not form eye contact with her instead she nodded her head and resorted to fecting my food. Then I practically went out my chambers to the dining wall to discuss the marriage and I find father, princess Viana and mother heated in a serious argument.

"look Dracula cannot marry the woman you are having sexual intercourse with,its a shame to our Kingdom!" Mother said so..

"Look this is none of your business! You should mind your own and I will sleep with whoever I want to sleep with, Stop being a nuisance be what I paid for.. Remember I did not marry you out of love.. You are supposed to bear me children nothing At all to continue my legacy so stay the hell away from me. "king Vladimir said so.

"and he will marry me we have to Merge our kingdoms to fight against the werewolves so stop taking this personal and anyways I am here for your son not his father.. We were Inlove back at school with your son and I cannot let that woman take her away from me. I am very beautiful to be rejected easily, so he better keep into his pant otherwise I want him for myself, that poor, dirty, disgusting, Fake maid should continue to clean the toilets wash up all the dirt so that I can marry the live of my life. "princess Viana said so.

" but! You should consider, He should still enjoy his life without any disruptions from anyone and he cannot marry thus womam. You have taken away from me, The house, Cars money all.,

"I will Marry her! But just know that she does not mean anything to me and I don't want any children with her.. If you would have listened to me the first days. Thank you so much. I am sure it's interesting.

" Oh my Goodness baby! His agreeing to our proposal please give a a kiss! Oh my! We will be Rich and we will
l make beautiful children!"

*+"Stay the fuck Away from Abelia ! And of I hear that you have touched her I will slaughter your throat and feed it to other useless faes like you are... Then I got out the house and nodded.

All I was thinking about is Abelia! I hope she's okay with all of this going on. I started to care about her! I have never felt this way about someone. Camellia cannot follow the spark I have been waiting for..

I used to be the one to stand in numerous fights. But Abelia will be there for me every step of the way but I have to stay away from her... Even though I love her and I would sacrifice anything for her... But I just want to be this to end but I will end it myself because I would gladly be the cause of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote
Comment
And Share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~