-Chapter Eight-

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Abelian Fern Russo's POV (Point Of View )

As I exited his room , I felt relieved ,I did not want to break the rules and sleep in his room and I have heard that his father is far more worse than him . So I walked to the dining hall to have some dinner and I saw violet sitting with Emily ,They were having their dinner

"Hello my beautiful people?" I said loudly.

" Aby ! ,I missed you so.much, I hate it In the Gardens " An angry violet stated.

" Girl you should better thank that your in the Gardens ,Hell is in the kitchen ,we work our butts of " Emily said furiously.

"What about you Aby ? How's life with being  king Dracula's personal maid. A curious Violet spoke.

" Well I will tell you later" I put a few strands of my Black hair behind.my ear and looked down and blushed.

" I want all the details " Emily Said.

"okay right"I said hesitantly

Then I quickly stood up and dished some food ,the food for the slaves was disgusting ,we had   bread and baked been and water ,It was so horrible but we had no choice....... I went back to sit down .

"Tell me ! "Emily spoke

"Well it was nothing special ,He tried  to scare  me and I lost consciousness and I woke up in his bed ,And I tried to run away but he stopped me ,But I quickly exited because I didn't want to break rules" I  said whispering to both Violet and Emily.

"You are so dumb he wanted to show you  that he likes you"  Vivi spoke amusingly. And I just flushed maybe he did like me.

After dinner We  were about to go to our room but someone stopped us.

"Hello ,Dear Sister ! ," Camellia Said annoyingly.

"Hello Camellia, how can I help  you? " I spoke softly.

"YOU would  help us by staying away from our man ! " A  brunette with chocolate brown eyes.

"Your man , whose your man huh? " Violet spoke up for me.

"My man is King Dracula and I am his Queen and she can't be with this cheap disgusting hag" Camellia said.

"Woman ! Watch your tongue this girl here is your Sister ,So don't you dare speak to her like that ,You disgusting whore." Emily spoke on my behalf

And I saw her trying to raise her hand to slap camellia ,I got into the way and held it tightly.

"Let go of me Abelia ,I want to beat the shit out of her ,She's disrespectful and actually she's selfish ." An angered Emily spoke.

"She's not worth it with all the caked up face she has" I spoke and we quickly departured to our room

" I would have killed that bitch she is so rude ,I would have been happy to have a sister here to help me and cover for me sometimes " Emily spoke.

" I have always known that Camellia was no good sister to you ,Do you remember the time When we were playing Soft ball  she threw the Ball on your way  and it hit you hard and she started pretending, I always knew that there was something wrong with her she always hated you for small reasons." Violet spoke angrily.

" WHAT!!! ,If you didn't stop me I was going to  Slap the hell out of her ,She is so mean and she does not realise it ,stupid bitch she is " Emily scoffed.

"Guys stop it she is not that bad , Maybe she has went through a lot in here ,So she is try...." As I spoke  Violet cut me off.

" That is your problem ,You always sympathize with people who do not need it ,Cant you realise that she hates you " An angered violet shouts at me.

"exactly Vivi " Emily spoke calmly .

With that I told  them goodnight ,but I could not sleep at all ,So I walked to the window and I saw the stars twinkling and the Moon  and I remembered what my mom said.

{Flashback]

" Mommy why are you crying? " I spoke sweetly. She tilted her head back at me  and she had red puffy eyes.

" I missed my Dad your grandfather ,He said if I needed to  feel him I must look at the stars, I will surely see him." She spoke roughly.

{End of flashback]

I missed my Dad and Mom they were always there for me ,Even in hard times , I know see why they were protecting me from the outside world after that I could see that the Violet and Emily were asleep , I was not exhausted so I opened the door and went into the library my instincts told me that I should go into the library.... I saw Vampires laying down... It was like some spell had been placed on them... Then I got in the library and I Saw a woman wearing a large coat it was like I remembered her from somewhere.

"Abelia! MY little Fern... You have grown to be one beautiful woman. Any man will be lucky to have you." she then smiled at me and removed her coat.

"Wow! Madame Isla!" I said mesmerized by her sudden visit. The last time I saw from her was when I was 7 years old.

"come give Madame isla a hug baby!" I ran to her and hugged her..

"Well My angel I have got some news for you, They are not Good news but bad news." She said

"Yes Madame Isla am listening!" I looked and listened to her attentively.

"You are part of the prophecy sweetheart, You  and Your sister, You have to win the Kings heart first and I know you have won him already or you would actually Escape with me today..." I looked at her as if she has grown two heads...

"What is the prophecy?" I said.

"You will endure pain and suffering if you want the king to fall Inlove with you, And You and your sister will fall Inlove with the same men, it's either you will die or your sister dies if one of you does not sacrifice to release the king from your love."

I gasped in shock

" So what shall be done! To rectify this situation? " I asked. Tears were flowing in my eyes

" It's either you kill your sister or your sister kills you. "Then suddenly the Vampires awoken.. And fire was sent into Madame Islas way.... She mumbled and told me to go.... She was burning and now i recalled that fire was her weakness... And she was to die... I watched her body burning.The witches from this palace were rejoicing that they mercilessly killed one of their own... I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine... She was helpless I could see it... She had regret in her eyes.. I saw a little tear flowing down her face and she burnt and turned into ashes... And while the Vampires and witches had their concentration on her... I ran to my room and locked and cried myself to sleep.

_______________________________________Do not forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!!

_________________________________________

Madame Isla is dead what do you think is going to happen after her death but Atleast Abelia got to find out the truth.

Love
Starpranker13