Chapter 23" Betrayal......"

Hello, sorry for the wait, was writing Lucifer story, and when I saw how late this update been, I stop writing that and started writing this. So hope you like it, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 23" Betrayal...."

Alesandro sigh as he grab hold of Victor and trace away, when Victor open his eyes, he found himself back in Alesandro bedroom.

"I don't want anyone else to hear this.." Alesandro look away.

"Start talking!!" Victor snap as he sat in one of Alesandro chairs, looking like he was going to rip Alesandro head off.

"Remember a couple of days ago I took you to your family cemetery, you wonder why I was evasive about your father.."

"Yeah....I ask you where is his resting place, and you said you can care less where he is...."

"Well yeah, the bastard the reason why you were turn to a demon and frame me for the so call, cheating" Alesandro sigh.

"Alesandro, I seriously doubt my father, a human, could frame you for cheating when I saw you clearly having sex with that female...."

'Not unless he have help from my father.." Alesandro said dryly.

Victor froze." What do you mean.."

"Victor, your father owe my father a debt, and the only way for him to break that debt was for you and me to never have come together, so the only way was for you to turn into a demon...since demons and vampire matings never happen..."

"Hold up a damm mintue.." Victor shake his head." That seems to cruel for my father to do that, so he plan for me to be murder and for me to turn into a demon !!"

"That what I am saying, my father never wanted you to mate with me because he wanted to contiune our blood line. He though I could have better, so he plan for you to see that moment where you think I cheated on you.."

"But......none of this is making any sense....I mean..even if it true, I SAW you.....how can it be not you!!."

Alesandro went to his dresser and pull out a picture, as he handed it to Victor, Victor froze when he sees.....

"That is my father...I took most of his looks......so I very much resemble him." Alesandro said quietly" He was the one you saw having sex with that female..."