Chapter 4 Living in the past

So sorry it took me forever to update this chapter, I had so much college work to be done that I was only able to write little by little of this chapter. So sorry, I will update the next one more sooner then this one.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 4: Living in the past.

Victor point of view.

Why is this guy starting at me weird? I know I am a demon,but  that does not give him the excuse to look at me werid.  

Although I am really feeling uneasy around this guy, and I don't know why. Looking at the stranger, I knew right away that he was a vampire. I can tell just from the smell. Looking at his stunning looks was the second.

Who does this guy remind me of, why does he look so familar.

 "Victor...I thought you would have stay in the room." Alesandro said quietly, taking my thought away from the stranger. His eyesalthough was looking at the man beside him.

I gave Alesandro my most annoy look." What would have gave you that Idea, I am not here of my own free will, it would have been natural for me to find the nearest exit."

Alseandro look at me werid, as if judging wheater I would still run.

"I should go now." The very much look-alike to Alesandro said, and soon he trace out. But not before giving Alesandro a pleading look.

Why is that bothering me so much????

"you said you would have stay, and talk to me." Alesandro sat near the table.

"when did I ever say that." Victor sat at the other end" If I remember correctly, you took me against my will, and did not even give me that much of a choice wheather we talk or not."

Alesandro face was emotionless. Werid, that the first one I have seen in awhile.

 "Who was that guy." I ask because I can not get that guy out of my mind.

Alesandro for a moment look stun, then disbeielf in his eyes.

"You don't remember..." was all Alesadnro said.