Chapter 18 Another dream

So sorry for the late update, hopefully i can get the next chapter out as fast as i can, please enjoy this update.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 18 Another dream

Alesandro point of view..

Victor took his sweet time going back to bed, to the point that i wanted to narge right in and knock himout, so of course i did not follow my instint because that would be so wrong.

And for the fact that victor put holy water on the door have no reason why i did not follow my instint. Curse those damm preist for making the stuff.

The mintue victor close his eyes, i took control, although being over 1000 years old, victor is no weak men,

He have no chance of matching my power.

Entering his mind, and seeing the row of doors again, i was tempted to put a suggestion to killed my brother in the kill room, but seeing my face plaster everywhere, i say that impossible.

" Lets see what you might be hiding," I mutter when i see the libaray door open, knowing victor will be in there i enter.

"Alesandro, what are you doing in my dream again," Victor said annoy as he is aiming a shotgun at me.

"You have heard that if you die in your sleep you die in real life, so i will give you 3 second to get the hell out of my head." Victor said as his gun is perfectly aline with my head.

"Honey, you wouldnt do.......

BANG.

Holy shit!!!!!!!!

" I wont miss the next shot!"

So before victor could make another move, i trace to him and took the shotgun away.

Victor quickly try to punch me, but he so predicable, when i dodge, and before victor could blink i kiss him.

Man i love the taste of him, so warm, and when victor try to pull away, i grab hold of his head so i can deepen the kiss.

When i felt victor moan and grab onto me, i was screaming with joy.

Until i felt victor knee my balls, and when i pull back screaming. The bloody demon punch my face.

Next thing i know, i am out of victor head and back in my body.

A standing keith was over me giving me a laughing look.

"Dont say a word.." i mumble.

" welcome to the sexless club, it a sad, sad, time." Keith said as he laugh.

" at least i am not a bloody virgin!"

Keith shut up and growl at me.

"That low, that very low, for a stupid cheater."

"Bastrad"

As i said this, victor step out, looking red.

"Damm it, i...am burning up........

Sorry, i did not have more time, since i am working, i am basically on my last end, please comment and vote