Chapter 8 What Now!!!!

Sorry for the delay, I have a new story out, so now i am writing 4 books at the same time, now some are saying, How can you wirte that many storys at the same time, well I make time.

anyway enjoy this update. please comment and vote please

To anyone who reading this story, I really want a new cover ,but i can't seem to find one, can anyone help me???

Chapter 8 What now!!!

"Is Luka still acting iike a crazy lady..." Alesandro is calling to his son Julian, who at the moment is hiding from Luka in gods knows where.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!! I am hiding on in the attic!!! Can someone call the cops!!!"

"And why won't you call them??" Alesandro was way beyond amuse.

'Try that, no one pick up.." julian grumble.

"what the real reason??" Alesandro look at victor, who was cworded with Lavi, Rafe, Miku and Zane, making Alesandro growl that the poeple are keeping him away from his mate.

"It true, 911 blacklisted me becuase I always prank call them ,so they have caller ids now, so they know it me.." Julian sounded like he really regreat it.

"what do I always tell you, think before you act..' alesandro growl.

"Well.......

'THERE YOU ARE!!!" Luka voice rang out in the back ground.

"CALL THE ARMY !!!!!!!!" Julian voice yell then the phone disconnected.

"I will pray for you.." Alesandro sigh as he hang up.

"Hey Victor, come on spill itm, how do you know alesandro.." Lavi winned as he try to provoke Victor.

Victor eyes twicth." I won't say...."

"Oh for the love of....."

Rafe cover Lavi mouth before he sad anything else.