Chapter 15 Alesandro Brother

Sorry for the wait, hope you enjoy this chapter, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 15 Alesandro Brother

Victor point of view

"Alesandro.." I could not help but say outloud. This male look so close to Alesandro, that I think this male maybe his twin, however the male lack the spark of life alesandro have. In other words, he appear wiht no emotion.

The male arch a eyeborw." alesandro..have not heard that name in centuries, tell me demon, who are you and how do you know my brother??"

"Brother?? Your Alesandro brother??"

"His younger brother, now  I won't ask again ,so tell me your name." Their was a edge of danger in his tone.

"I am Victor, his...Ex..or how he put it his mate, which by the way I am not!!" I give him a grim look, telling him meantly to not ask.

He was either stupid or have a wish to die.

"His mate...oh now I remember, your THAT Victor." The male give me a funny look, if I was mistaken, it was a look of self amausment, or pity, maybe both.

"Let me see the mark." The male reach over before i even can say anyhtign and pull down my neck tie( Had to hid that mark) and give a hiss when he saw the mark.

"Damm, please tell me you mated." The male look at me now a scare look.

"Hell no, why do you think I am here, Alesandro will never come here." I said without thinking.

"Do you have a death wish, do you know WHY Alesandro does not come here."

"No, so that why I am here, so I can escape."

"Idoit!!!" The male step back looking angry, and scare." Alesandro have a death sentence on him from father, all becuase Father hate that he have a male mate."

"what!!" I stood up, looking confuse."But that was centuries ago, we are NOT mate now."

"Not mates my Ass!! That mark prove you are mates ,and from the way it looks now, your not that far form the heat, when Father see that Mark, he will killed you." The male pull up the shirt tie, making sure the whole mark was cover.