Chapter 6: Meeting Miku

So sorry for not updating, so many things were happening, hopefully the next chapter after this one will be updated more faster then this one. Again so sorry for the delay.

Please comment and vote please

Chapter 6 : Metting Miku.

"why in hell do I need to be blindfolded??" Victor teeth snap as he felt Alesandro arm around his shoulder.

"I can't take the change for you to escape." alesandro smirk as he so Julian eyes lookign at him as if he lost his mind.

"you know that nto a good reason, I know where your club is, and I know where Miku lives, so what the real damm reason." victor took off the blindfold  and he nearly gag out when he felt so lighthead when Alesandro trace to the forest of the werewolf clan.

'Because tracing for non-vampire races have the tenitcy to.....

Victor throw up on alesandro pants, victor was really looking green.

"......puke....." Alesandro said grimily as julian started to laugh his ass off.

"you deserve that.." julian said throught his laugh, while victor look ashame, but at the same time he have the look of a laughing demon.

Alesandro eyes glow dangerously red, making Julian laugh stop suddenlty.

"your lucky you are my son, or I would have your balls for laughing at me like that."

Alesandro wave his hand and his whole clothes changes to antoehr expensive suit,, taking away all the mess Victor made.

"You got to learn how to wear normal clothes.." victor said as he stood up shaking.

"So sue me..." Alesandro said jokenly.

"So where does miku lived??." Julian said quickly when he saw victor was about to replay with a nasty look on his face.

"In the middle of the forest." victor said as he walk down that direction, with Alesandro quickly following him.

"so.." julian said nervously to Victor." Why do you hate my father...