Chapter 5 Day Two" Trapped "

I have one hell of a week, Parents are seriously pushing me to my limit in finding a job, so now it just adding up to my stress of the midterms, which is coming real soon for me. So anyway I don't know when the next chapter will be up,but I promise to have it up as soon as I can.

With that said, please enjoy this update, thank you all for voting in my past chapter, that alot so fast in my opinion, so please comment and vote please.

Chapter 5 Day Two" Trapped "

Victor open his eyes, and groans when he see that he in the room Alesandro left him in. Victor really wanted to think it all been a dream, but seeing that he is here, he was still trapped.

Victor slowly raises off the bed, and the froze when he see a vase full of white lilly flowers  on his bedside table. He coulden't help but love the beauty of them, but then he frown when he see a note attach.

Victor did not even want to read the note,so he just pick the note up and tears it apart, he did not even want to read Alesandro hand writing this early......

Victor eyes widden when he looks at the alarm clock, it said 6:15 pm.

"That bloody bloodsucker kept me alseep though the whole damm day!!!" Victor shouted as he got off the bed. And his mouth drops when he relaize he was wearing nothing!!!!!

"What in the.......

Julian barge right in that moment." Good evening Vic....

Julian mouth stop when he stare at Vic hot body, Victor became self consious and quickly pick up the pillow and cover his private area.

Julian give a whislte" Damm you got a killer body, I really envy my dad now.."

Victor blush, so out of his charather." GET THE HELL OUT !!." Victor growls.

Julian sigh" Fine, don't be a pushy bastard, but can you stay like that for a few mintues while I get my  art book, I really want to draw you.." Julian purr out the last part.

Victor definilty see the resemblance between the father and son.

"If I have to say get out again, I will show you how it feels to live without any balls." Victor even show his red eyes to prove he will do what he said.