Chapter 14 What Now!!

Well good news is that I updated, bad news, is well I won't be on much now since i am back in school taking classes, I am taking at least 3, and each one is a 6 week course, so that means so much work needs to be done, by that i mean 16 weeks of work in under 6 week time.

Anyway, hope you like this, please comment and vote please

Chapter 14 What Now!!

By night, Alesandro have left Victor alone for two reasons, one is that Victor needed time to sort thing out, but the main reason was that Alesandro have NO idea where victor is.

"Where is he!! ' alesandro said as he trace into Lavi bedroom, and immdedily cover hsi eyes when he see Lavi and Rafe in a postion that made Alesadro wonder how Lavi be so flexable.

"EVER heard of knocking." Lavi screams as he quickly duck under the cover to hide his body, while Rafe just sigh and did nothing to cover his nudity.

Alesandro still had his eyes cover."  Sorry to interupt your um....position, but do you know where Victor is."

Lavi one eye glare form under the cover." As you can see, we were BUSY, so I for one have no idea where he is, but Rafe does."

Alesandro eyes peek from his hands as he look at Rafe.

Rafe shrugged." Victor ask me if he could stay at my villa."

"Great, now..."

"In Europe." Rafe said dryly." And just so you know, I have over 100 Villas all over Europe, so I have no idea where Victor is staying."

Alesandro drop his his hands, glaring." Dammit it, you should have stop him."

"Why should I have, after I saw the mark on Victor Neck, I could tell you mark him without his approval." Rafe said this with a hint of anger in his tone.

"YOU STUPID IDOIT!!" Alesandro lunge toward, til lhe grab hold of Rafe neck. DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DONE."

"What about what you DID." Rafe tone have that calm tone, despite being grab by his neck.

"Rafe, in three days time, the full moon is goign to be here, if i am not at Victor side, he will be in so much pain." alesandro growl out the words.

Lavi head pop out, and sigh." Alesandro, stop strangling my mate and just find Victor."

"It could take.......