Chapter 17: You got to hate the family

Good news is that i finish summer term. So i hope you enjoy this story, sorry if it seem werid. I am uploading this using my nook. First time i ever done it this way, so i hope it comes out right.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 17: you got to hate the family

"Keith, please tell me you are not doing this plan" Alesandro growl out as he see his brother hanging over Victor bedroom window.

"What, i am just standing here." Keith give his brother a sweet look.

"That look never works on me, i see you holding that spider. Now if you are thinking of putting that in his room......"

Alesandro eyes narrow when Keith open Victor window yelling" Spider" and throw the spider in Victor room.

Alesandro eyes widden when a high girl scream came out of Victor room.

Keith look down with a surprise look." Your mate a women"

Before Alesandro could say anything, Victor voice rang out" DIE !!!". And a shotgun sound came from the bedroom.

Keith whistle as he look in the bedroom.

"What happening?"

More shotgun sounds came from the bedroom, follow by a grenade sound, with more bullet sounds from a different gun.

"Your mate a freaken gun freak, he pratcally shooting every funiture in the room." Keith said with a groan" This is going to cost me a lot of money to cover the damage."

"How in HELL did you get in here, and why won't you freaken die!". Victor voice rang out with anger.

"Maybe this is a good time to tell him its a illusion." Aleasandro said to Keith.

"Then what the point of this, he putting on quiet a show". Keith said then his eyes rounded.

"RUN" Keith shouted as he jump down.

"What.....

Victor window exploded. Right where keith was.

Keith flick his finger and Alesandro was cover in the illusion of a tree.

"Keith. Do you have a death wish. Because i am prepare to give you a grave." Victor said as he aim his shotgun at him.

" You wouldent do that to your brother in law." Keith give a crooked smile.

Victor glare as he pump his shotgun and took aim.

"Wrong thing to say. You might as well be my practice kill as i prepare to kill your brother"

Alesandro fliinch as keith mutter" I dont envy you one bit." Keith sounded like he was talkimg to victor but alesandro knew the message was for him.

"Victor never takes back his word so if i were you i would run.".

Keith took the message and run, a second later and victor shot right where Keith was.

Victor smile as he sees Keith fleeing.

" I miss that shot on purpose, mess with me again and i would have kill you." Victor mutter as he step back in the bedroom.

Alesandro was about to chase his brother when he relieze victor going to sleep. Which means Alesandro going to visit his dreams and try to have him.

It was either this or face a possible death at his mate hands, so Alesandro might be tempted to you his persausion powers to "get rid of that idea".

And might be tempted to put a idea of putting his brother death in his place, but hey, it to killed or be killed. Sorry brother.

"You put that thought in his mind, i swear my ghost will haunt you for all eternality." Keith voice whisper in Alesandro mind.

Yup, definity going to put that thought in place.......

Sorry it short. Don,t really like writting on the nnok. It so hard because i have to watch where i am touching since it a touch screen. Which means it is hard. Hope you like this. Please comment and vote please.