Chapter 12. Enter the Fire.

This is the hardest time of my life now, barely on the computer, I can barely update on time, or even write long chapters. I so wish i have a job so i can buy a computer for me. This is really hell for me. I really miss writing.

I hope you enjoy this update. hopefulyl i have the next one out soon.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 12: Enter the Fire.

"VICTOR!!!" Alesandro screams can be heards through the buring mansion. Victor head snap up as he dodge the burning derbis that was falling everywhere.

"VICTOR!!" Victor heard alesandro sceam higher, his voice panciking.

"I am fine!!!" Victor yell as he avoid the beam that fell from what left of the roof.

Soon before another Derbis can fall,  Alesandro trace to Victor, grab him, and Trace out. The mintue they Trace, the whole Mansion fell.

At a distance, Lavi was laughing his ass off. Miku was shaking her head.

"Why are you laughing, you lost the bet." Miku said and soon Lavi stop.

"No way, Victor was in the buliding for at least 10 mintues." Lavi protested.

"It was 9 mintues and 55 sec. Too bad." miku hold up the stop watch.

"No fair, it was off my 5 seconds."

Miku shake her head." Too bad, now while you get ready to do your bet, where do you think Alesandro will take victor??"

'Lavi shook his head." Who knows, maybe if where lucky, they have sex, and get over their issues.'

"Having Sex does not always solve issues."

"It does if you have a horny mate like my." Lavi smirk.

"Lavi, you don't know the meaning of the word horny, you try avoiding a ravish husband on the full moon every month, and don't you think it only once, it will last the whole night.' miku rolled her eyes as she left toward her home.

Lavi was brushing red the whole time.

900000000000000

"where am I NOW!!" Victor said coldly as Alesandro let victor go. Instead of returning to either the club or Miku house. They were stanind in front of a....graveyard.

Victor pale as he look at each headstone." where are we..."

Alesandro did not answer as he coldly look at Victor." You should have never enter that burning bullding, you would have been killed."

"Don't you mean.....never mind." victor was so not going to feel guilty, he was not a human, he was a demon. And Demons can handle fire.

"Now,, victor, I know you hate me, and don't want anything to do with me.."

"You got that right."

"But if we..or you...want to get over the past, here we are." alesandro raise his hands.

victor again look around the tombstones, a horrible feeling coming over him.

"Where are we..." Victor said again.

"The place where it all started...weclome home.......

again, sorry, I really hope i get a computer soon, so i can upload longer, so what you think. Please comment and vote please.