Chapter 20 Mark of a Demon

So Sorry for the late update. I am finishing one of my books, so it took most of my time, so please enjoy this update.

Please comment and vote.

Chapter 20 Mark of the Demon

1 hour later.

"You did WHAT!!!" Lavi and Rafe yell at Alesandro as they sat in the libaray of Lavi mansion.

Alesandro was rubbing the mark on his neck as he look at his....um friends.

"Me and Victor finally became one, and well, Victor wants to kill me.." Alesandro mutter as he reveal the Demon mark.

"Well no surprise their, so why come to us??" Rafe said as he look behind Alesandro to see a very close look-alike to Alesandro.

"Why is it so hot here.." Keith mutter as he was breathing heavily.

"And who is he??" Lavi added, clearly puzzle.

Alesandro eyes darken" my brother, Keith, now back to the topic...."

".....and where have you been anyway." Rafe cutted in.

Keith growls as he came forward." STAY ON TOPIC, look, we came from the Carpathian mountains, Alesandro and Victor have Sex, Victor going to kill Alesandro, we panic and in our moment, we came to America to get answers if Alesandro is going into heat from the demon mark, so if that answer your damm question's, then please HELP US!!!"

Lavi and Rafe eyes widden as they see fire literally surrounded them.

"Their not real fire, Keith is halfing, so he have to power of illusion, and plus he not used to the weather here." Alesandro mutter as he watch his brother wiping his forehead.

"Um...ok.." Lavi said as he came a little closer to Rafe, Alesandro frown when he saw a little mark on Lavi wrist.

"So what do you want to know about the demon mark." Rafe said as he cover Lavi wrist out of Alesandro eyes.

Alesandro drop the thought as he answer." Does the Demon mark cause any mating Heat??"

"Unlike you Vampires, Demon marks do not cause Mating heat, however, the Demon mark does allow the demon to find his mate, no matter where he is, so you know the meaning, no matter where you go I will alway find you, so...."