Chapter 7 Old friends

Wow, I am on a rolled for updateing most of my storys fast, well the good news is next week is my spring break, so i have more time to update this sotry and my other ones quickly.

Enjoy this update, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 7 Old friends.

'Now look what you did.' Victor hiss to Alesandro when Miku send a amuse look there way.

"what I did, if you want to blame a vampire my son is right over their." alesandro mutters and pointed at a frigenten Juilian.

"sure, blame the kid..." Julian look annoy.

"Oh, so now you are admiting you are a kid." Victor pull away from Alesandro and move closer to Julian, just to spike Alesandro.

And sure enough, Alesandro look like he wanted to tear his son head off.

'Boy, settle down." Zane yelled when he notice their was going to be bloodshead.

Miku giggle.' Zane....."

"Yes." Zane attention immedily went to his mate.

"Their here." Miku said.

And a second later, the doorbell rang.

Zane shake his head." You scare me sometime.."

"Alway happy to keep you on your toes." Miku got up and kiss Zane cheeck, and breezly went to answer the door.

"some mate you have." Victor kept his eyes off Alesandro." wish i got a mate who show me that kind of love."

The room was quiet.

"You got a mate." alesandro growls.

"Where, because all i am with is a cheating male whore. who mark me without my consent, and is really arrogant." Victor eyes turn red for a moment.

Alesandro rolled his eyes." You can't used that as a good excuse everytime, you got to let that go."