Chapter 13 Home.

so here is the update, sorry for the wait, hope you like it.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 13 Home

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WELCOME HOME!!!" Victor shouted hestraically as he look around him in horror at the tombstones.

'This is where your human family lies, what remain of them.' Alesandro said as he turn around, waving Victor to follow him.

And the only reason Vctor did not killed alesandro was that he needed answers. So Victor follow.

Till they reach a Mausoleum, and Victor stop.

"This.." victor said horsely.

"this was part of your orginal home ,don't you remember, it was here that all this started..." alesandro sounded sad as they look at the Mausolem.

Victor was silence." im just surpise that this is still here...."

"Yeah, i mean, it been what, over 1000 years since you seen this place.." alesandro was looking straight in victor eyes.

"Yeah, and who would have suspect my human home would become a .......graveyard.." Victor was blinking back tears as he look around.

"Is my........family bury here.." Victor had to say though his tight trough

Alesando shake his head yes as he pointed at the Mausoleum" Your Mother body and your sisters are bury here, as for your father.." alesandro gave a Fang smile.' His body is lost for time..'

Victor frown at Alesandro cold voice, looking at Alesandro," did...my Father do somethign to you..."

alesandro eyes burn with pain, just for a moment, before they dissapper.

"He hurt me far beyond what you can think of...and to you.." alesandro added.

That caught Victor attention like no other." what did he do...."

Alesandro wave his hand in a dismiasive way." I will tell you later, you don't need to hear that now, but you do need to hear this..'

Alesandro lean fpward, till his face was only inches away from Victor, victor could have pull away, but whatever part of him try to move, one thought ran though Victor head." Kiss him.."

When he saw Alesandro mouth was moving, victor blink and his thought put back on track." what did you just said.."

Alesandro sigh." sidetrack as ever, what I said is that we are going to face a big proble, you know the mark on your neck..'

Yeah the mark you FORCE on me."

Ingoing Victor scarasm, alesandro got straight to the point.' Wehn I mark you, I um.....you know how Werewolf mate at the full moon..'

victor look up at horror and relization cross his face." No...don't tell me...."

Alesandro nodded, looking guilty." mMy fang enter a mating gene to your blood, so when the full moon come ,you will go into heat, you will be in so much lust to the point of pain, unless...we mate, and that take it away..."

victor hiss as he back away." I rather be in pain then to sleep with you, dear god, you plan this, didn't you, you plan that if I don't love you, then you would used my body.."

Alesandro drew back in shock." no, i......"

"Save your lies, if you think this will let me love you, think again, if I didn't hate you before, I certainly do now.."

with that said victor prowl away, and alesandro sigh. Not as he plan, but he expected alot worst.

As Alesandro try to follow Victor, he wonders what his next step of action.......

So what you think, you think Alesandro did the right chooice, please comment and vote please