Chapter 22: Vampire, Werewolf, Demons, oh my!!!

Yay, I am updating quickly, so you all better be glad because I should be doing my online work, but I don't want all you to be waiting so long.

So please comment and vote please.

Chapter 22: Vampire, Werewolf, Demons, oh my!!!

Victor sigh as he barge through the door and took in the damage the Werewolf have done.

Table everywhere, glass broken, half-naked men attacking dark clothes men.....I guest that means the werewolf and Vampires are attacking. But where are the demons?

"500 dollors on the Pup!" A horn demon said to one of the vamps.

"I bet 1000 dollors on my man! That pup is weak." The vamp show his fangs in a smile.

As the Vamps and Demons were cheering on for Vamp who is attacking the Werewolf, Victor was silently walking up on the group.

As the vamps and demon turn around and look at Victor, they lost their cheerfulness.

"Care to explain WHY you all are betting on a fight that should NOT be happening!!" Victor growls.

"Um.." The demon stutter. Looking around for help, all the vamps and demons look the other way.

As the pair of fight broke another table, Victor eyes glow." STOP FIGHTING!!"

The fighters froze, and everyone else flinch.

"Where in hell is Alesandro, he was the one that was suppose to stop this fight!" Victor looks around and did not see Alesandro in sight.

"He is talking to Zane and Rafe in his office.." One of the demons stutter" He said it was alright as long as we fixed up the mess.."

Victor have the biggest urge to rip off one of the demons horns. It must have shown because all the demons back away.

"KEITH!!" Victor shouted and Keith ran in full speed.

"What!!" Keith yell, looking around the room and whistle at the damage.

"Can you make anyone feel pain with your illusions." Victor demanded.