FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

Ok, I read all the comment from my news update of this story, even now, not FEELING any inspriation to continue this, very sorry all. here the final chapter.

BUT their a bright side, I might do a mini side story for Alesandro brother Keith, and his...um...new mate if you read the chapter of him from before, so that a bright side. I don't know when I can upload the story since i am VERY stress out with school, and my time is short, so I will make one whenever I can.

So please enjoy this final chapter, thank you all for the support of this story, and I an very sorry to cut it up so short, so please comment and vote please.

Final Chapter!

2 months later....

"ALESANDRO!!!! YOU DIRTY BASTARD!!!" Victor voice rang out in anger through Alesandro club.

Keith whistle as he see his brother look afraid as he trace just in time to see Victor barging through the door.

"WHERE IS HE!!!" Victor growls at Keith.

"He just trace out, mind telling me what he have done this time.."

Victor hold up a...pink envelope" He give me a card...."

"And you are getting angry for that???"

"With a nude picture of himself, I swear to the underworld, he his the most egolistic vamp in the world!! What was he thinking!!" Victor rip up the card.

Kieth role his eyes" Your being over dramatic, you guys been together for a few months now, and I see that you guys have so much sex compare to Lavi/Rafe, and Miku/Zane.."

Victor blush" Don't bring that up......it mostly embrasses to hear that coming from you.."

"Yeah, yeah, virgin me, and just to add, I hate having to clean up all the cum mess you guys leave in the club, like in the closet, staircase, libaray....even in the garage!! Ever heard of a bedroom,because that all scream WHORE in my eyes.."

Victor blush really red." Blame your horny brother.....if you see him, sent him in the bedroom, because I got some thing plan he will never forget...."

"Will do..." Keith said as Victor leave.