Chapter 9: Sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare

sorry for the wait, so much going on, i hope you guys like this update.

Please comment and vote please

Chapter 9: Sweet dream, or a Beautiful nightmare.

Victor was rolling around in his bed, groaning out in what sound like pain.

"Stop.....leave...me....alone...' victor mumble in his sleep, letting out another graon of pain. As Victor contiue to sleep, the whole room was giving a red glow, and the soruce of that glow is coming from the mating mark on victor neck.

Meanwhile, in another room, alesandro was siting criss cross in the middle of the bed, his eyesclose, as if alesandro was mediating.

"open...your...mind,..." Alesandro kept on repeating as his whole face look like he was trying very hard to cocentrate.

After another five mitnues have past, Alesandro eyes open, growling.' damm his stubroness.'

Alesandro been trying to invade victor mind through their bloodbond, Vampire have this ability to slip in people dreams, however, alesandro can not slip inside victor mind.

Alesandro have no idea if the room was doing this, or if Victor was just been stubron.

"I am getting to old for this.." alesandro mutter as he close his eyes again, and try to slip inside victor mind, and once again he met the mind block.

After another 5 mitnues of concentrating, when alesandro was afraid the block was never going to weakend, he felt the block give a small crack, and aleaadnro put all his power in that small crack.

After another 4 mitnues past, alesandro smile when he felt the block melting away, letting alesandro slip inside Victor mind.

Alesandro frown when he found himself in a hallway, with so many doors on both side of the walls.

'Damm......this going to be trickly...." alesandro mutter as he choose a ramdom door to the right, as he open it, he quickly close it when he was a huge spider inside, when alesandro look at the sign on the top of the wall, he curse when he saw he open Victor fear door.

"Note to self, read sign before opening anymore door.."