Chapter 19: In Heat!!

Well sorry for the wait, to make up for it, things are going to get a bit hot in this chapter, so i hope you like it, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 19: In Heat!!!

"Alesandro...you....bastard..." Victor breathing is geting heavier with each passing second. Alesandro eyes landed vctors chest, and his eyes widden when Victor nipples harden under his gaze.

Keith wistles and Alesandro barely hold in the urge to attack, although at the moment Alesandro did not know that he should attack Keith or attack Victor.

"Damm old man, how long has it been for you." Keith said disgusted as he cover his ears" I can hear your thoughts, it like a 24 hour porno station happening in your mind."

Alesandro blush" What, at least I HAVE expericance.."

Keith eyes glare relaiation as Victor give out a moan.

"Damm...is it hot in here.." Victor pull off his shirt, his chest cover in sweat as Victor moans out his pain/pleasure.

"Victor, I dont think that a good idea to take off your clothes at this time.." Keith said as he try to help Victor, but the mintue Keith hands landed on Victors shoulder, Victor cry out in pain.

"IDOIT!!!" Alesandro pull Keith away from Victor." He carrying my mark, if any other male touch him beside me during this time, Victor will suffer really bad pain."

"God...I..swaer....I..will...get..back..at..you..." Victor breathing gotten heavier as Victor D*** gotten harder in front of the brothers.

Keith blush as he look away." I best leave you two alone.."

"Wait, but.." Alesandro try to stop his brother, but he stop himself when Victor hands landed on Alesandro shoulder.

"Help......me...." Victor moans as the mark on his neck started to glow red.

Alesandro bit back a moan." The only way to stop your suffering is that we start to finsih the mating."

"No..w...."  Victor cries out as Alesandro turn around and put his hands on Victor chest.

"You cant deny me.." Alesandro voice deepen, his voice sounded so beautiful that Victor eyes glow deep red.

"That it..dont fight it.." Alesandro felt victor hands grab , and jump up when he felt Victor claws coem out, not to hurt, but out of lust.

"I swear if you take advantage of this situation, I will never..forgive...." Victor cries out when Alesandro put his mouth over Victor.

Not acting like himseld, Victor opens his mouth and Alesandro deepen the kiss.