Chapter 10 Plan B

sorry for not updating for awhile, So here it is.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 10 Plan B

Victor was in a foul mood ever since he barge right in Alesandro room last night, becuase of his stunt, victor could not fall back alseep, afriad that he might expericane the same dream again.

It made victor burn from embrassesment, he never thought he would think of those X-rated things he did with..a certain Vampire.

'Snap out of it, it was just a stupid dream." Victor snap to himself as he took a deep breath and openb the door.

And was not surprise to see alesandro standing their, smiling while holding red roses.

"Goodmorning sunshine, have any more pleasent dreams." alesandro smile, and victor had a feeling alesandro was laughing on the inside.

"Sunshine??' Victor eyebrows rose." Just when did you started giving me pet names??"

Alesandro smirk." If you don't like that name, then how about I called you ma......'

Victor quickly cover alesandro mouth." you have no right to call me your mate, I will NOT, or ever say you are my mate, I rather be boil alive then be your mate.'

Alesandro drop victor hand." That a bit extreme, why don't you relax and go downstairs for some breakfest, Miku and Luka spend most of the morning making everyone breakfest."

Victor don't know why Alesandro change the subject, but he was actually really glad to get away, as Victor head toward the kitchen. he stop in his tracks when he hear an argument coming from Miku and luka.

"Luka, I am not trying to offended you. but.."

'too late for that.." luka said dryly." You push past the offensive line when you called me a whore.'

Victor eyes widden, he was hungry, but did not want to come in between the...ladys talk.

'Luka, I am sorry, but it the truth, you scare off Julian and Archer already, so PLEASE try to control yourself, I don't want Victor to be running off." miku sigh.