Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED

Zacznij od początku

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asked and Lydia scoffed, "Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." She says then turns around and heads towards the door. Allison turned to Blake in shock while Blake just watched Lydia with pursed lips. "I wonder what she would say if she found out it was my uncle that attacked her." Blake said, looking over at Allison who just chuckled and shook her head before they both followed Lydia.

Blake Allison and Lydia step into the student-filled corridor. When the door clangs shut, every single eye turns to focus on Lydia as the crowd hushes to a dead silence. Lydia took a deep breath looking around at all the looks people were giving her. "Maybe it's the nine pounds." Allison whispered to her making Blake quickly chuckle.

After a few agonizingly awkward seconds, Lydia whips her hair around. And owns it. "There's the Lydia I know and love." Blake said and her and Allison glanced at each other with smiles before following after Lydia.

🦎

Blake walked over to the field only to see Scott run out of goal and tackle one of the players and sniffed them. "What the hell?" She mumbled and Scott looked over at her as he ran back into the goal, "What the fuck are you doing?" She whispered and he shrugged.

She shook her head and then walked over to her boyfriend who stood in the line of lacrosse players. "What are you making Scott do?" She asked making his jaw fall open in offense, "Why do you automatically assume this is my doing?" Stiles asked and she just raised her eyebrows at him while Coach yelled at Scott.

"Because I highly doubt Scott is physically capable of coming up with a plan like this." She said and Stiles thought for a moment before nodding. "Okay, Scott said he there's another Werewolf on the team. He's trying to figure out who it is by scent." He said and she nodded.

"I know who it is." She said making him do a double take and look at her crazy, "What?!? You know?!?" He asked and she nodded and shrugged. "Yeah, He's my brother's beta. I found out last night when I went to go visit Derek. I was planning on telling you earlier but Lydia insisted on picking me up." She said and he eyes widened.

"Well? Who is it?" He asked and she looked around trying to find Isaac before sucking in a deep breath, "Right on front of us.." She said looking at Isaac who was standing in front of them breathing heavily, "Isaac?" She asked slowly but he obviously ignored her as the whistle blew.

Coach tosses the ball to Isaac. He catches it without even looking and charged forward. Scott soon charges out of the goal and runs directly at Isaac. Both of if them hitting each other with a loud smack.

"Oh god." Blake mumbled making Stiles look over at her but she was looking off in the distance. He following her train of sight to see his father and a couple deputies walking towards the field.

Gathered at the benches, the players whisper about what's going on with Isaac who remains on the field talking to Stilinski, his Deputies and Coach.

Off to the side, Blake, Stiles and Scott huddle together. "Can you hear them?" Stiles asked and Scott went to listen in but Blake spoke up, "His father's dead." She said making them look at her, "Isaac said he was murdered." She finished making them look at each other with wide eyes.

The three of them watch as Stilinski and his Deputies begin guiding Isaac
off the field. "Did they say he's a suspect?" Stiles asked and Scott shrugged, "I don't think so why?" Scott asked.