My best friends dad

Hello, i figured i haven't written smut in like MONTHS. I'm going to write smut. Ashton is Luke's Best friend Calums dad. Ashton is 28 and Luke is 18.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

I was playing on my laptop when i saw my phone vibrate.

"Hey Luke wanna hang out tonight?" My best friend, Calum texted me.

"Sure." I texted back, His dad is super hot.

Most of the time when I'm over there i try to talk to Mr. Irwin but im too awkward and too shy.

I started packing my clothes, I always bring my black jeans with the rips in the knees because they look best on me obvs.

I bring my best smelling cologne, from hollister of course.

I threw on my jean jacket and sent calum a text telling him ill be over in a minute.

-

When I to Calum's, i knocked on the door and who do ya think answered it?

"Hey Luke come on in." Mr. Irwin said.

The reason why Calum has a different last name is because his mom died after a brutal car accident and she wanted him to have her maiden last name 'Hood'.

"Hi Mr. Irwin." he giggled.

"Call me Ashton." he patted my shoulder and calum ran down the steps and jumped into my arms.

"Hey Lukey! Lets go watch a movie or something." Calum hollered all hype.

"Were watching the women in black." we went into Mr. I- Ashton's room.

"Why are we in here?" I asked and Calum said "Because his TV is better."

I nodded and took off my jean jacket and pants.

I laid down and he started the movie.

Half way through the movie i felt mu eyes start to droop as i drifted off to sleep.

-

When i woke up Calum was no longer beside me and i was alone.

Until ashton walked in the room and sat down on the bed.

He touched my thigh going up, he must think I'm still sleeping.

"Shit, Luke." He hovered over me kissed open mouth kisses on my neck and i looked up at him, he smirked bending down to kiss me.

"Luke I'm going to fuck you so good." he started grinding down on my and i was grinding on him too.

"Uhh Ashton!" I moaned loudly.

-

Then i woke up, for real this time.

"Aww FUCK! It was just a dream are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled.

"Hey! Dont swear young man!" I jumped around hearing the voice.

"What were you dreaming about. I heard you call me, are you alright." Ashton asked concerned.

I sat for a moment and thought about if i should tell him or not.

I cleared my throat and sat up.

"I want you to fuck me." i stated and he blushed.

"W-what Luke! Your Calum best friend!" He whisper shouted.

"But I'm already so hard" i said innocently get up and sitting on his lap.