Tour bus smut...

Yes this is going to be smut....like very smutty.

Smuttyness overload.

But fluffy at the same time.

I felt like doing smut today.

Luke tops, as always.

(Luke p.o.v.)

"Hey Ashton can I borrow your phone charger please?" I say opening the back door in the tour bus.

He was in the middle of changing and just I'm his underwear.

"Yeah sure." he says bending over to get it out of the wall.

I closed my eyes and chanted in my head. Don't look at his ass, don't do it Lu-

No bad Luke you shouldn't have done that!

"Er, here you go." He turned around giving me his charger.

"AshtonIthinkyouhaveareallynicebutt, Ithinkyoushouldrideme." I rushed out, face flushed a deep red.

"Wha? I didn't get any of that"he giggled.

"I said...." I sighed.

"Ashton can you please ride me?" he stood there shocked at what I just said.

"W-what? No L-Luke are you feeling alright" he put his hand on my forehead checking to see if I had a fever.

I grabbed his hand, and sat down on the couch pulling him by his waist. setting him in my lap.

"Please ride me Ashton..." I kissed under his ear and he shuttered.

"N-no Luke were best friends w-we can't do this!" he tried pushing me off.

"You turn me on so much." I kissed down his neck, coming up to his face and leaving a gentle kiss on his lips.

I put more pressure into the kiss, trying to get Ashton to kiss me back.

He started to grind down on me.

I put my hand on his face, swiping my tongue across his lip, he opened his mouth. I let my tongue explore his mouth for a while.

I pulled away, taking off my shirt.

He touched my abs.

"You have such a nice body, your so muscular." he moaned.

"Your to cute." I kissed his neck going down his chest, I bit his nipple.

"Ouch." He pulled on my hair.

"You bit me." he looked down at me.

"Because it looked yummy." I giggled.

"All of you looks yummy." I flipped is over so I was on top of Ashton.

"Your luscious red lips, your chest, navel." I put a finger going all the way down his body.

"And here." I stopped at the waist line of his underwear.

I kissed down his body.

I looked up at him, looping my fingers in his waistband.

Pulling it down, letting his erection fly free.

He cover his face with my shirt, hiding his cute red cheeks.

"Come on ash I wanna see your face." I tried pulling it off, but he would let go.

"I love it when your face is red Ashton, it's adorable." he let go of the shirt letting it fall to the ground.

I grabbed him, stroking him a couple of times.

I got up taking off my pants.

I went to the pocket on the side of my bunk, grabbing the little bottle of life I had stored away. Looking up, checking to see if cal and Mikey were up.

Good thing they weren't.

"I don't have a condom, sorry." I smile and he blushed.

"O-okay" he sat up.

I took some lube and spread it on my fingers.

"Come and sit on my lap." I pat my lap, he came and sat on it.

"Alright I'm doing one finger first." I pushed the tip of my one finger in his hole, he moaned quietly. I pushed my hole finger in there, earning another little moan.

"Second finger." I pushed in a second finger and he winced.

"Owyy." he whined and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Alright last one." I pushed in the third finger, going in and out for sometime when he jolted up making a very high pitched moan.

"That felt good." he squeaked.

I pushed down my underwear, feeling somewhat relieved that I took them off.

I was about the poor the lube on my dick but Ashton stopped me.

"Wait, I want to do it." he grabbed the bottle squeezing some on the tip of my cock.

He stroked it for a while, I leaned my head back.

"Mhhm that feels nice Ashton, your hands are like magic." I moaned.

He stopped scooting up on my lower torso some.

He lined himself up to his entrance, sinking down on it slowly.

I grabbed his waist, and he started to go up and down on me.

I pushed up into him, while he was going down.

"Luke....you feel amazing, inside of me!" he let out a little moan.

I leaned up and gave him a sloppy kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my neck deepening our kiss.

"Im going to....." Ashton let out a very loud girly moan.

"Cum!!" he came all over his chest.

He panted.

He got off me and pushed me down on the couch.

Ashton got in between my legs, grasping onto my dick.moving his hand up and down.

He wrapped his mouth around my head, pushing his head down. Sucking hard.

"Uhg....mhph. Ashton I'm so close." I gripped onto his hair.

I let out a deep moan, pulling on Ashton's hair. Cumming down his throat.

Lashton came up laid down next to me, putting his hands on my chest and I pulled a blanket from the side of the couch over us.

"Ashton your so hot, go out with me." I say sleepily.

"Alright." he blushed falling asleep.

Yeah, so it's been forever since I last updated and I haven't done smut in forever too.

Lmao it's probably not that good but idc.

Bye luv ya

-😘