You're a guy?!

Hie!

OMFG!! the one direction concert was Amazballs.

5Sos was so good!

This is what happened when they came on stage.

Me: OMFG! MOM THERE REAL! THERE REAL! THERE ACTUALLY HERE! *cries*

Mom: yes I know! I'm glad ur happy.

Me: *in my mind* Calum please come and swoop me off my feet! NOTICE ME SENPAI!! NOTICE ME!!

Yeah....Anyways here's some Lashton.

Luke had a neighbor. She always wears pink or purple oversized sweaters and skinny jeans. Her name is Ashton, Which is a girls name right?

(Luke p.o.v.)

"Dude! I don't understand just ask her out already!" Calum groaned falling back onto my bed.

"Before I do!" Michael chuckled.

I roll my eyes, walking away from my window.

They saw me checking out my neighbors for like the millionth time.

She went out going to get her mail, today she was wearing a really light pink over sized sweater with skinny jeans, a variety of colors in her flower crown and a pair of black vans, I think she's really pretty even though her hair is short and curly doesn't mean that she's not pretty.

She is hot!

"That's it! I'm going to ask for her number." Michael said standing up and walking out of my room.

"No! she is mine, mate!" I dash towards the front door and out onto my front porch.

I look over and see that she already went inside.

"Shit..." I mumble and start to walk over.

When I get to the steps I start to regret coming over here.

Like what if She has a boyfriend already?

First step.

What if she's not interested me?

Seconds step.

Or the worst of them all.....getting rejected.

Third step.

I get to the top of the steps then stop.

Yeah I was right, this is a bad idea.

I turn around.

"Hello?" a voice came from behind me.

Holy shit she's talking to me.

I turned back around slowly.

I'm met with beautiful hazel eyes, one eye covered with beautiful golden brown curls.

"H-hi! I'm Luke! y-your neighbor!" I put out my hand for her to shake it.

"I'm Ashton, it's nice to meet you." she smiled grabbing my hand and shaking it.

I held her hand longer feeling how soft they are.

"Wow your hands are so soft! do you use a lot of lotion." I say nervously.

"Yeah I do" she laughed

"Do you wanna come inside."

Get your mind out of the gutter, she meant inside the house.

She opened the door letting me inside.

I looked around, I saw that she had drums.

A bunch of band posters all over the walls.

"Oh, you play drums?"

She nodded getting two cups of tea and sitting on the black couch, across from the TV.

"So I h-have um been watching y-you.....No! not watching I-I uh mean, ugh. Pleaseonadatewithme!" I rushed out avoiding eye contacted.

"Wait, what?" she laughed.

"P-please go on a d-date with me?" I say still avoiding eye contact.

"Sure" she said sipping her tea.

"Wha..? R-really?" I say happily.

"Yeah I always thought your were cute checking me out through your window every day." she smirked getting and straddling my lap playing with the collar of my shirt.

"Oh heh I-I'm sorry, I-I seem like a stalker right?" She giggled leaning in a kissing me passionately on the lips.

Which I kissed back harder, swiping my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entry. she gladly obliged letting me explore her mouth.

She started to ground down on my already a roused private.

"Someone's excited." she laughed.

I went down to her vag-wait what?

This isn't a vagina.

"What the hell?!" I shouted, making her-or him jump.

"You're a guy?! this hole time you were a guy?!" I covered my blushing face.

"I'm sorry, you thought I was a girl?" he said getting off me and sitting down and let out a cute giggle.

"No I l-like guys too!just r-really pretty ones like y-you!" I blushed and Ash looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you, and you know what I think we should go on a date." He giggled, he's way to cute to be a guy.

"Yeah and sorry I thought you were a girl." I looked away.

"It's fine a lot of people have thought I was a girl but when they found out I was a guy they weren't to happy about it." he sighed but then smiled.

"But I'm happy that you like me for me." he leaned in and planted his pink lips onto mine.

I smiled.

"I've never been on a date with a boy before." I laughed.

He giggled along. "you are something aren't you"

Kay i got to go to field hockey practice.

Ugh noo!

-😘