When we were younger

Ok so this is going to be so cute! #scute

I hope you like it.

Ashton and Luke have been best friends for a very long time.

(3rd person p.o.v.)

{they are 7 here}

Luke and Ashton were playing in the grass at recess when Luke yelled over at Ashton.

"Ashton come here! look at this bug." Ashton walked over to Luke and smiled.

"Luke your silly, that's a caterpillar." Ash giggled.

"Well it's still a bug." Luke laughed.

-

"Ok class we will be making a poster for the person that is very close to you!" The teacher squealed.

Luke grabbed the white poster paper and got a red marker.

Luke drew 'To Aston Iwin: My Bestest Frind' and drew a big red heart next to it, at the bottom of the page her drew him and Ashton holding hands with a heart around them.

He showed the teacher and she said "It's beautiful, he will love it." she said sweetly, smiling.

He went over to where Ashton was sitting.

"This is for you Ashton." he blushed handing him the poster.

Ashton grabbed it and grinned.

"It's perfect Luke, I think it better than mine." He handed Luke his poster.

"I love it." Luke giggled.

{They are 15}

"Nerd." Nick, He was friends with Luke that was on his football team.

He shoved Ashton into the locker and laughed with his friends walking off, leaving Ashton to picking up his books off the floor.

He sighed, Ashton was used to this stuff.

It happens every day.

Luke saw exactly what happened, he frowned when his 'friend' Nick came over.

He shoved him and Nick stumbled back some hitting his back against the locker.

Luke grabbed his shirt and lifted him off the ground, cocking his fist back.

"You fucking JERK! don't you ever lay a hand on Ashton ever again." Luke screamed in Nicks face, clearly pissed off while punching Nick right in the Nose.

"Luke! what are you doing!" Ashton ran over.

Luke dropped Nick and walked over to Ashton.

He bring Ashton into a warm hug.

"If anybody is bothering you, just tell me and I'll handle it." Luke pulled away, intertwining his and Ashton's fingers while walking out of the school.

"Why wouldn't you tell me, irwie?" Luke pouted.

"Im sorry Lukey, I don't like to start stuff especially when their your friends." he looked down.

"Well I love you and I would do anything for you." Luke poked Ashton's nose, and he Blushed.

{they are 18}

"Luke stop! It's mine now!" Ashton yelled as he ran around the couch with Luke's beanie on his head.

Luke tackled Ashton into the couch and laughed, placing a kiss On his nose.

"Do you remember when we were younger, and when u made that poster for me?" Luke explained and Ashton nodded.

"I also remember when you beat that kid up for me, and the day you asked me on a date for the first time." He giggled while Luke's cheeks reddened.

-FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY WERE 16-

"Hey Ashton, do you wanna go to movies with me?" Luke asked nervously and Ashton smiled.

"Sure and why do you sound so nervous, did something happen?" he wondered.

"Uh-oh no no I was sorta asking like to go to the movies as a date. like would you go out with me? on a date to the movies." he explained, embarrassed.

"Yes, of course I will. I'm in love with you." he agreed.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

"Yeah we were adorable when we were younger." Ashton snuggled against Luke's chest.

"Are you kidding! we still are." he smirked and laughed, along with Ashton.

I'm updating like Cray this weekend it's amazballs.

I got lost in a fucking corn maze today.

And it was like, 50 degrees outside.

-😘