Vampire 2

You guys seemed to like the vampire one shot so here's part 2!

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

"Wake up, Breakfast starts in 30 minutes, be down at the dining room, showered and in your outfits prince Luke and Prince Calum picked out for you." The guard yelled into our room slamming the door.

I yawn and stretch.

"Wake up Michael!" I screech.

"What?" he yawns.

"We have to get ready for breakfast." I get up going into the bathroom.

Holy shit....

This bathrooms huge!

I strip off my clothes from yesterday and hop into the shower.

I look down at my hand that had the black cloth still rapped on it.

While taking off the cloth. I realized that this shit is deep as hell.

I might even need stitches when I leave this place.

That is.....if we even leave.

I run my hand under the water.

"Ahh, fuck! that stings." I take it out from under the water and wash my hair with the other hand.

I get out and wrap the black towel hanging on the rack around my waist.

I walk out and tell Mikey he can get in.

"These outfits are terrible" He says.

It's a black button up shirt with a red bow tie with black skin tight skinny jeans and black vans.

"All black? really? they have such taste." I roll my eyes.

"Even black underwear and black socks." he grumbles handing me the socks and underwear.

"These are briefs and their skin tight too. How am I supposed to fit my ass in these?" Trying to pull them over my ass.

I pull on those skin tight black skinny jeans they actually go over my ass.

Buttoning up my shirt I look in the wall mirror fixing my hair.

I put on my little red bow tie.

Michael comes out of the bathroom and gets dressed.

Lacing up my vans and walking out the door with Mikey beside me.

The guards were put there waiting for us.

"Follow us to the dining room." walking down all red hallway with pictures of Luke and Calum and probably some of their family members.

We get to the end of the hallway and the guards open the big wooden doors for us.

We walked in and saw a enormous room with red carpeting and a long dining table.

We stand there waiting for Luke and Calum.

"Well hello there, gorgeous." a deep voice says into my ear, resting his chin on my shoulder while putting his hands onto my waist.

I gasp and turn my face to see Luke with a big smile on his face.

I grab his hands and push them off my waist, and shrugging his head off my shoulder.

He frowns.

"Come have a seat, sit anywhere you like." Calum walks in and sits at the end on the table on the left.

Luke sits on the right side.

Calum drags the seat next to his seat.

"Come sit here, baby" he smirks at Michael.