Photographer

Hey how are you my little lashton lover? I really like this song, it's good.

Ashton isn't in the band for this one.

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

I hear birds tweeting as I stretch my arms and legs.

I stood up and walked over to the window.

"What a beautiful morning." I yawned, walking into the bathroom.

Ruffling my hair a bit and throwing on some random green button up shirt and black jeans.

"What time is it?...." I wondered, going to look at my phone. 11:21 (hehe twenny won)

I picked up my camera and walked downstairs.

"Morning Ash!" My mom said from the kitchen.

"Morning mom." I grabbed a piece of toast and walked out of the kitchen, to the front door.

I started walking in the direction of the park.

"Hey Ashton." oh gawd get away from me.

"Hey, I know you heard me! Ashton why don't you go on another date with me?!" I started speed walking faster.

"Go away Taylor I don't like you." I ran around the corner and thank god it was the park, I hoped into one of the tubes.

Luckily he didn't see me.

"Geez you sleep with one person for one night and they fall in love with you." I get out, looking over at the lake.

"I could get the water rippling and the sun in the background......hmm" I sat on the table and set up how I was going to take the picture.

As soon as I was going to take the picture there was a kid not that older....maybe younger than me sat there skipping rocks.

"That's an even better picture!" I squealed taking the picture.

"Maybe I should introduce myself." I fixed my hair a little and my shirt, I walked over and he looked up.

"Hey I'm Ashton Irwin, nice to meet you." he just looked at me.

"Um....Hello?" I waved in front of his face.

"Oh-oh I'm sorry I'm Lucas Hemmings nice to meet you too!" He answered and flashed a cheeky smile.

That name sounds familiar. hmph.

"Hmm well Lucas-"

"Oh you can just call me Luke." he said.

"Okay! Well Luke I was planning to take a picture of the lake but-" he cut me off.

"I-I'm sorry do y-you want me to move." he stood up.

"No, sit down silly." I giggled and he laughed back, sitting down.

"I took the picture while you where sitting there and it came out really well. wanna see?" I showed him the picture.

"You like Starbucks right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Let's go get some coffee then." I stated.

"LUKE! LUKE OVER HERE! LUKE WHO IS THIS? IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?! TELL US." these people said that were shoving cameras and microphones in our faces.

Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me away from them into Starbucks.

"Who were they?" He sighed.

"There.....paparazzi." What? He's famous so that why his name sounded so familiar!

"...And yes before you ask if I am famous. Yes I am." I laughed.

"Woah that pretty wicked." I pretty much waved off that I'm hanging with a superstar.

"Your not going to ask me to marry you or....?" He trailed off.

"No way. I'm fine hanging with you. it doesn't faze me." I ruffled his hair and he giggled.

"Can we get coffee now?" He just sighed and relief and nodded.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

I sighed our tour just ended and I just got home yesterday and I'm already bored.

"Mom I'm going out to the park, I'll be back later!" I yelled walking out the front door.

When I got to the park I saw a boy taking pictures of the lake, so I sat there and acted like I was skipping rocks but I wasn't.

I heard a tiny gasped followed by "that's an even better picture!"

He came over to me and sat down.

"Hey I'm Ashton Irwin, nice to meet you."

OMFG HIS EYES ARE LIKE PERFECT AND HIS VOICE IS LIKE AN ANGEL!

"Um.....Hello?" He waved in front of my face.

"Oh-oh I'm sorry I'm Lucas Hemmings nice to meet you too!" I answered quickly, giving him a smile.

"Hmm well Lucas-" I cut him off and cough

"Oh you can just call me Luke." I explained.

"Okay! Well Luke I was planning to take a picture of the lake but-" I suddenly got nervous like was he going to tell me to move?!

"I-I'm sorry do y-you want me to move." I started to get up.

"No, sit down silly." He giggled, grabbing my hand to pull me down and swear right then and there I would die.

"I took the picture while you where sitting there and it came out really well. wanna see?" He showed me the picture.

"You like Starbucks right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Let's go get some coffee then." He stated with a smile.

"LUKE! LUKE OVER HERE! LUKE WHO IS THIS? IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?! TELL US." The paparazzi came around the corner.

I grabbed Ashton's hand and pulled him away from them into Starbucks.

"Who were they?" He questioned.

"There.....paparazzi." I whispered.

"...And yes before you ask if I am famous. Yes I am." He giggled a very fucking cute giggle too.

"Woah that pretty wicked." Ashton sounded surprised.

"Your not going to ask me to marry you or....?" I trailed off.

"No way. I'm fine hanging with you. it doesn't faze me." He ruffled my blonde quiff and he smiled his dimples deep in his cheeks.

"Can we get coffee now?" I just sighed in relief and nodded.

When we got our coffee, we sat by the window and he started talking about something.

I just stared at his beautiful features.

"You dimples are cute." I said confidently.

"Thank you, I like your eyes their pretty." I blushed.

"Thanks." I simply said and looked away, feeling awkward as shit.

"Hey do you wanna go on a date this Friday? Like at nice restaurant?" He leaned his head on his hand.

"Yeah, I would love to." I squealed.

"Cool I'll pick you up at 7." He wrote his number on a paper and gave it to me.

"Bye Lucas." he leaned over the table and have me a kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye.

He's adorable.

Wow.

Hey I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever how r u? Ilysm.