Lukes Doll

Hey here's another cute and fluffy one shot.

Luke has a doll named Ashton.

(Luke's p.o.v.) -age 7-

"Happy birthday Luke! we got you something special! open it!" my friends Michael and Calum handed me my birthday present.

I opened it and it was a....doll about two feet tall and it was a boy wearing a a bandana he had ripped skinny jeans on and a a black tank top.

"He's awesome! I like his pants." I yelled hugging him.

"His name is Ashton, Calum picked it out!" He grinned at Calum.

"I love it! we are going to be best friends Ashton!" I announced squeezing the doll.

-14 years old-

I was at the park when, the meanie kids came up and started talking.

"Your a weird kid, Lucas. I saw you talking to your doll thing the other day. only freaks do that!" They laughed and shoved me off the swing, I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"What's wrong pucas? gonna go home and cry to your doll! he isn't really ya now?" I shook my head.

"I know he isn't but he acts real!" They started to laugh and point at my face.

"Your such a loser pucas! your a weirdo, a freak! talking to a doll." they pushed me, I got up and ran home.

When I got home I saw Ashton on my bed where i set him every night.

"Ash your the only one who understands me, the kids were pushing me around and calling me names." I sat on the bed across from him.

Ashton stayed the same, smiling at me with that same smile everyday.

"I knew you would understand!" I hugged Ashton and laid down turning the TV on.

-Luke's 18th birthday-

"Luke I bought you a new beanie and some jeans." Calum gave to me.

"Awh thanks guys." I thanked and went to put the stuff in my room.

I walked in and closed the door.

When I turned around, I saw a man not that older than me.

I jumped dropping my stuff, and backing up towards the door.

"Hi Luke! wow this is so cool! I've been waiting for this day ever since you got me on your 7th birthday!" he explained walking up to me and hugging me.

"What are you talking about?" I pushed him away and he had a hurt look.

"I'm Ashton do you not remember me being a doll?" He asked.

"What my doll is over-" I pointed to the corner it's always in and gasped.

"How are you alive?" he giggled a very cute giggle.

"Well when you finally are legalized which you are 18 now so we can date!" I pinched my nose bridge.

"Um I'm not gay though, and wow Michael is an idiot for giving me a magic fucking doll." I laughed and he shrugged.

"I bet I can make you gay." he said Seductively put his hand on my neck and pulled me in.

"What?" he kissed my neck going up to my lips.

"Just a little feel won't hurt." he giggled taking his hand off.

"Let's cuddle!" he sat on my bed.

"O-ok." I said thinking this was still a bit strange.

Yes I'm updating this weekend I'm going over to my friends house tomorrow night! she's like my friend in real life and on the internet. she's super cool can't wait.

-😘