These hoes aint loyal

OMFG

Loyal by Chris brown, is my favorite song right now.

Lmao, this lashton one shot is going to be amazing XD.

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

"Awh Lukey I love you so much" Luke's girlfriend, Heather cooed kissing his lips.

"I love you to." He replied kissing back.

I was sitting at Luke's house on the other couch trying to watch TV but of course he had to invite his stupid annoying as shit girlfriend.

"Hey I'm sorry but we can't hang out tonight I'm going to be out of town with my parents." she explained whiny.

Ugh she's so annoying.

Your probably thinking "Oh jealous much?" hell yeah I'm jealous!

Luke should be my boyfriend.

Not that slut! (sorry if your name is heather, your not a slut. Your probably really cool:)

"Ugh, fine!" He complained.

I rolled my eyes.

"I have to leave so bye love ya, babe." she kissed his cheek, grabbing her purse and keys exiting the house.

He sighed loudly.

"I'm bored what do you wanna do ash?" Oh so now you talk to me.

I shrugged and kept my eyes on the TV.

"Let's go to that kid um what his names party." I ripped my eyes from the TV looking at Luke.

"You mean Niall? and you know I'm not a party person." he jumped up grabbing my arm pulling me outside.

"What are you do-?"

"We're going to the damn party and your going to get drunk and have sex and-" I tore my hand from his and my eyes were wide.

"I'm not having sex with anyone! I'm still pure, until I give it to someone I love!" heh someone, as In Luke.

He rolled his eyes. "All you virgins are the same, oh I want to save it for marriage, oh I want to have sex with a certain person." He mocked.

"Shut up, Luke lets just go." I got in my car, starting it.

"Type in the address to the house in my GPS." he grabbed my GPS and typed in the address of his house.

When we got there, there was already 15 other cars there maybe more.

"I don't know about this Luke." I say unsurely.

"Come in it will be fun!" he grabbed my hand and pulled my arm into the house.

"Hey! you guys came Luke, Ashton." Niall welcomed us.

"Wait you know us?" Luke asked.

"Hell yeah, your Luke like the party god and Ashton is your best friend." Niall told us and laughed.

"Ok we'll have fun guys!" he walked back over to Harry.

I started to stare at them because they were really close.

Hmm does Niall like Harry?

I tried to listen to what they were staying.

"Harry I-" he started to laugh nervously.

"I really like you! you have an awesome personality and I just- your really cute." he rushed out blushing.

Harry Smiled and leaned down kissing his forehead.